Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club (39024 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by dyadeleye(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
I think most people blaming wizzy did not create enough time to read all the whatsapp convo.. He is taking care of the kid but Shola still want Ayo.
But anyway, problem awon mejeji niyen.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by yus248(f): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Oga sha Wizzy and girlfriend shud settle their problems jare Tired of all dz noise
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by KingLennon(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
How does this affect Wizkid's networth?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by adanny01(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
The thing is, wizzy isnt a responsible man at all.

A responsible man will often visit his son and have a cordial relationship with the baby mama.

He obviously doesn't want her to embarrass him which she has refrained from alot of times but he has to up both their standard of living for his name sake. Whatever she does with the child, ppl will see it like she is getting back at him.

Imagine having a celebs child, he doesn't care, but when she post pics of her son on fb, his cloths are not good enough forgetting that thats what she can afford.

Why should his baby mama enter public transport with his child? She gets a modelling contract but he cancels it for his interest but doesn't want to take responsibilities. Its wrong. If her standard of living is low, so is his child, thats a shame even if the entire charade is not about money.

Why would he tell his baby mama she is privileged to talk to him?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by cristopher1: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
Another Lady seeking for Attention

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by GuysnMum: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2018
blogaid:
C'mon make these people leave wizkid na, you see why them dey always say "USE A CONDOM"

He is a stupid boy for denying the child he brought into the world a life out of the abundance God has blessed him with...Na common sense the guy lack if not he will not do that to his own...He should take good care of his child even if he doesn't do so to his baby mama...Him no dey see 2baba, hardly u know who his children mama are...Nonsense boy...dey fall the hand of the mother of his child... Tomorrow now the child grows up to be greater with his mother by His side, he now be looking for unnecessary attention or pity from people. Wiz kid grow up....nothing and no fame last for ever...u may still own it in future but nobody send u like they do now....learn to be humble even in ur wealth and fame....MY CANDID ADVICE

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by GuysnMum: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2018
He is a stupid boy for denying the child he brought into the world a life out of the abundance God has blessed him with...Na common sense the guy lack if not he will not do that to his own...He should take good care of his child even if he doesn't do so to his baby mama...Him no dey see 2baba, hardly u know who his children mama are...Nonsense boy...dey fall the hand of the mother of his child... Tomorrow now the child grows up to be greater with his mother by His side, he now be looking for unnecessary attention or pity from people. Wiz kid grow up....nothing and no fame last for ever...u may still own it in future but nobody send u like they do now....learn to be humble even in ur wealth and fame....MY CANDID ADVICE

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by hebenezher(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?

Thank you so much bro!
It is so surprising seeing high percentage of female supporting the baby mama and bashing at wizkid.
The girl is trying to tie down Wizkid with that kid because wizkid is a star and there's nothing like Love in here... totally no love but some stupid gold diggers

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Benekruku(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Same here, I hate the guy with a passion now

And was my favourite before

Now I have to love Davido by force

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by leney: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2018
This is Every Online Marketer Real Deal: Get Google Adwords Certification in 2 weeks

While virtually every marketer on the planet is using AdWords and Analytics, only a few of them actually consider enrolling in the Google certification programs for each tool. Google has a certification course that lets you learn the ins and outs of Analytics and AdWords and become a better marketer and ad manager.

Now is a great time to get certified!

Become Adwords Certified in Just 2 Weeks to Help Secure Your Next Interview, Promotion or Client

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by djon78(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Reading some part of that WhatsApp, even I as a guy, felt soft spot for shola. From what I saw, she has a genuine interest for wizkid. She always wanted a good relationship BTW wiz and their son. She wasn't really after the money. For example for their vacation, she was asking wizkid to sign for parental consent on the boys visa application, it was wizkid that obliged to pay their flight fare.

Honestly based on what I have learnt about this life. Our true woman as a man is that one that genuinely asks after your welfare. That one that prays for your success. That one that can sometimes tell you the real truth. Sometimes truly criticize you.

But most of the times rather we men go after women that are our death sentence. Women that will destroy us.

Wizkid will and can never ever remain a top star forever. His earning power will later dwindle. It happens to all musicians. Even all time greats like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Toni braxton, even in Nigeria people like Majek Fashek there were times they were in there prime.
And with all those their fortunes, they still went broke.

So this young man should better learn now that time is on his hands. Not hanging around people like Naomi Campbell and the fabulous life of American celebrities. Whiney and Michael never recovered from there diminishing return. It cost them their life.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2018
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Benekruku:
Same here, I hate the guy with a passion now

And was my favourite before

Now I have to love Davido by force
Don't be angry oo. Please can you specifically say why you hate him?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2018
I too.

A Lil drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2018
I don't know whizkid or i am a fan of his but because of this old hag's comments i have become a fan, so Madam! i just replaced you as a fan, so whizkid loses nothing.

Every Irrelevant dick, harry and Elizabeth wants to Trend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Don't be angry oo. Please can you specifically say why you hate him?
i wonder oo! he hates someone he has never met or ever spoken to with passion. Is that not mental illness?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2018
gypsey:
i wonder oo! he hates someone he has never met or ever spoken to. it's that not mental illness?
That is not even my point. I am saying from the chats he/she should say why he/she hates the young man
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by ceejay80s(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:
I don't understand something in this whole saga. Which one annoys the fans more, is it that Wizkid does not want the lady or that he doesn't take care of his child?
From what I have read so far, he provides for the boy (although it comes late most often) but he does not want to have a relationship with the woman.

Why can't she move on?
move on to u? what if she was ur sister? how many single mom u see wey see husband?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Oloshooooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

That is not even my point. I am saying from the chats he/she should say why he/she hates the young man
well.. i am not sure he knows why he hates the young man!

still mental illness. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Pitokwe(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
missyQween:
I was expecting to see "Wizkid loses a million naira deal because of the baby mama saga" I am a lil bit disappointed tho.
Does she think he care? She gat to be joking.

I wish what that kid did to the lady happen to u too.

Receive sense!

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Vested(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2018
djon78:
Reading some part of that WhatsApp, even I as a guy, felt soft spot for shola. From what I saw, she has a genuine interest for wizkid. She always wanted a good relationship BTW wiz and their son. She wasn't really after the money. For example for their vacation, she was asking wizkid to sign for parental consent on the boys visa application, it was wizkid that obliged to pay their flight fare.

Honestly based on what I have learnt about this life. Our true woman as a man is that one that genuinely asks after your welfare. That one that prays for your success. That one that can sometimes tell you the real truth. Sometimes truly criticize you.

But most of the times rather we men go after women that are our death sentence. Women that will destroy us.

Wizkid will and can never ever remain a top star forever. His earning power will later dwindle. It happens to all musicians. Even all time greats like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Toni braxton, even in Nigeria people like Majek Fashek there were times they were in there prime.
And with all those their fortunes, they still went broke.

So this young man should better learn now that time is on his hands. Not hanging around people like Naomi Campbell and the fabulous life of American celebrities. Whiney and Michael never recovered from there diminishing return. It cost them their life.

I don't think the lesson here is about how he can sustain the value of his wealth over the years whether times are smooth or rough.
The crux of the matter is the relationship between Wizkid and Shola. From the exposed chats, it's obvious she wants more than just attention for her son. She wants him as well. It's also obvious that he doesn't want her but has his son's welfare at heart. What else do you want from the man?

As much as we try to be political with the truth, the truth still remains that you can't please everybody you meet on earth.
The case of Wizkid and Shola happens all over our society daily. Baby mamas tend to show care and affection towards the rich or comfortable baby daddy as they think it's a ticket to walk into their lives again especially when they are not together anymore. I am telling you this from experience and not hearsay.

In most cases, when the baby daddy is facing rough times, they will even compound his matter and still label the baby daddy deadbeat.
I'll just advise ladies to stick to the policy of babies after marriage. Raising a kid in wedlock isn't a funny situation even when one party is living comfortably. Emotional harassments will be the order of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
I d rather have monkeys and baboons as fans than this Ugly old hoe! as a fan. grin

Na so whizkid talk oo! cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by nawtyme: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2018
ceejay80s:

move on to u? what if she was ur sister? how many single mom u see wey see husband?
If she is my sister I would ask her to stop clinging to a man who doesn't respect her. Get the child support and move on.
2face has a babymama who is now married, did she come to you?
Read their chats and see that she said horrible things to Wizkid when he had not blown.
I am not in support of Wizkid, but she should move the fvck on

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by raphchima(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Mutherfucker, have you ever in anyway contributed to him have ever bought a ticket for his show or bought his song, olosho who cares... And sorry who is she?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by WetinConsignMe: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
This wizkid dude needs to be brought down a notch - thinks his own babymama texting him is a great privilege to her - what a small arrogant person!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by JacksonOyibo: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by Tedpgrass: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Vested:

I don't think the lesson here is about how he can sustain the value of his wealth over the years whether times are smooth or rough.
The crux of the matter is the relationship between Wizkid and Shola. From the exposed chats, it's obvious she wants more than just attention for her son. She wants him as well. It's also obvious that he doesn't want her but has his son's welfare at heart. What else do you want from the man?

As much as we try to be political with the truth, the truth still remains that you can't please everybody you meet on earth.
The case of Wizkid and Shola happens all over our society daily. Baby mamas tend to show care and affection towards the rich or comfortable baby daddy as they think it's a ticket to walk into their lives again especially when they are not together anymore. I am telling you this from experience and not hearsay.

In most cases, when the baby daddy is facing rough times, they will even compound his matter and still label the baby daddy deadbeat.
I'll just advise ladies to stick to the policy of babies after marriage. Raising a kid in wedlock isn't a funny situation even when one party is living comfortably. Emotional harassments will be the order of the day.

3 hurrays for speaking the truth!!!!

But dey still no go hear word

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by WetinConsignMe: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2018
Vested:

The whizkid dude needs to be brought down a notch - thinks his own babymama texting him is a great privilege to her - what a small arrogant person!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by WetinConsignMe: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
nawtyme:

If she is my sister I would ask her to stop clinging to a man who doesn't respect her. Get the child support and move on.
2face has a babymama who is now married, did she come to you?
Read their chats and see that she said horrible things to Wizkid when he had not blown.
I am not in support of Wizkid, but she should move the fvck on

This whizkid dude needs to be brought down a notch - thinks his own babymama texting him is a great privilege to her - what a small arrogant person!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by WetinConsignMe: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
dyadeleye:
I think most people blaming wizzy did not create enough time to read all the whatsapp convo.. He is taking care of the kid but Shola still want Ayo.
But anyway, problem awon mejeji niyen.

Not true. I read the whatsapp.
The whizkid dude needs to be brought down a notch - thinks his own babymama texting him is a great privilege to her - what a small arrogant person!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club by WetinConsignMe: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2018
adanny01:

The thing is, wizzy isnt a responsible man at all...
Why would he tell his baby mama she is privileged to talk to him?

Ya nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Werengato: Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Music Video As Backup Singer (Pix) / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.