Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,206 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close (3970 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by rosekate1(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2010
u r not serious, imagine ow u would feel if she were d one dat were tired or u
u r a jerk in capital letters
y go out wit her in d first place wen u knw u would grow tired of her
ok lets say u didnt knw wat drew her to u in d first place?
nyway maybe u should just let her go afterall cuz if u marry her out of pity u r only compounding her problem n urs too
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by cantell(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2010
rose-kate:

u r not serious, imagine ow u would feel if she were d one dat were tired or u
u r a jerk in capital letters
y go out wit her in d first place wen u knw u would grow tired of her
So the guy na God abi?
Relationship can break up at anytime.
If the guy is no longer feeling the passion like it was when they started, i see no reason for him to go on.
Its not a do or die affair.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by ajayilagos: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2010
@Rose-kate, I am tired of fucking single girl 4 long and its something of nature and not my fault,I would have been tired long time ago because I don't Bleep girls more than 3 months maxima but her kindness and beauty kept me for 3 yrs but now I want to fucking street girls along with her to make things exciting

@190,Na you sabi

@Gbemyte, No bi fight matter, the truth is bitter but sharing it with nairaland make it worsen, I thought una go support me but you people coming on with fight, should I continue sleeping with the same woman,who always seems boring to me

@Pweety4me, not tired of her but the sex but wanna make wanging out of relationship

@iyobs7,Small Jerk

I don't know what to do to continu fucking single girls for so long

@cantell, Thank you cantell, I don't know we still have good people on nairaland
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
Not that I am supporting the OP, but I wonder how the females on this thread would have reacted if a woman had
posted that she was tired of sleeping with her bobo, and he didn't have action, grin
I am sure most women here would either have been in support for her to get a new partner, or to warn the dude to
step up his game,
Now its the other way round una dey complain.
He's speaking his mind, and this sort of issues affect people in marriage,
Advice the dude and stop bashing abeg. embarassed

@OP, you need to ask yourself what is more important to you? The woman? or the sex? Sex is of the mind. If you
work on your relationship with the girl, and increase your love 1000%, I believe your "boring" sex life would transform, wink
Don't get bored, hang in there and work on your relationship, you can't bounce from woman to woman forever bro,
You can't.
Safe.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by beey2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
Agreed sex cld be boring wt same gurl bt u dont want 2 if there's mutual love.
Cheating is nt in anyway a good game, ladies shld be more discerning when taking love making decision !!!
My candid opinion.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by snthesis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
-ws ur relationship defined from the onset or is she assuming that you ar the committed type. if u didnt then my advice is you do that now and let her knw wat she is in for.
but most guys tell d blatant of lies just to get "some" i wonder wat u've been feeding her for the past three yrs
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by hotcjez: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
C if u knw dat u dnt want 2 die b4 ur time.jst marry her
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by 190: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
poster
in as much as your are a male
you are rite
do whatever pleases u!!

afterall the female folks are worse!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by holarbeece: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
You have to be very careful if not you getting married and keeping the marriage not only that but making it a sucess is very tiny.I pray may u be faithful to ur partner when u get married.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by ajayilagos: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
190:

poster
in as much as your are a male
you are rite
do whatever pleases u!!

afterall the female folks are worse!
Thank you Mr.190, who knows maybe my girl is under one man fucking right now while I am bragging on nairaland but I don't give a damn if she does, I am tired of sleeping same girl but never tired of kissing,romancing and taking her to fast food and around but whenever we want to sleep, it always look like I am eating the same food every time,
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by virusexe(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
thats just mean, someday some1 will treat u like crap as well,
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by obojo(m): 5:35am On Jul 09, 2010
dont sleep with her for a month, u will miss it and it will be like new
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by queeneve: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2010
Why get marry if you are GOING TO CHEAT anyways? I don't understand that logic. Why cheat when you could have simply break up the relationship if you are not married or not get married if you are still desiring felonious acts.

Ladies,

Please MAKE A MAN put a ring on your FINGER before you give HIM SOME NOOKIE, although we dont know if he will cheat or not, BUT JUST GENTLY REMIND HIM THAT CONDOMS DOES NOT PREVENT AIDS, new research showing that 1 out of 3 condoms have deformity in orther words, it have holes in the condom, if the condom have holes, THE HIV VIRUS CAN DRIP THROUGH THE HOLE,

The holes are not intentionally, sometimes the packaging of the condoms can be a bit rough or the heat from the production companies can cause the condoms to produce microsopic (small) holes in the condoms

Be careful!
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by bug24(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2010
If i were dat gurl, i wont just stand and curse u, i'll stand at a T-junction in the middle of the night, summon all the unknown forces from every corner of the earth, off my pant and CURSE YOU

Haba!!! u no get conscience? u spoilt the relationship yourself by doing too much se x. u shulda seen this coming but kongi no gree u.

U already know whats coming to u, d girl go turn to SHOTTA and do u somfin.
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by dobodobo(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2010
@bug24, I don't believe in all your JUJU CURSING because we are in technology world. Curse me and I will open yansh laugh at you.lol ,Let Ajayilagos continue fucking who he want, cause he own his dick and he can use it shuck anything shuckable
Re: I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close by anitabest(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2010
if you dump her after sleeping wit her 4 three years, what abt your wife? u wll also dump her after 3 years in marriage and go for another woman? satan shame unto you ooooooooo. my frnd you beta repent and go back to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. / How To Please Nairaland Ladies....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.