Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) (31344 Views)

Governor Wike Monitors Port-Harcourt Lockdown. Defaulters Arrested (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lool
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
penearth:
APC on early lead, i will b greatful on this

Before nko!!! Courtesy of rigging and vote buying. Judgement is coming soon
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Zayncom: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Are you into importation from China? We are the cheapest China shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by hollistarMOB(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
Mowoe:
When are we ever going to have elections void of malpractices in our Nigeria? Forget APC and PDP, we on our path are not trying cos its the common man they still use for their dirty jobs.

We're the ones fighting ourselves.
stone!
You deserve some accolades.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
A lot of people that open this thread came to see the party he is working for but got disappointed grin
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by hotspec(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
udemzy101:
A lot of people that open this thread came to see the party he is working for but got disappointed grin
op has edited d story. he's an Oye's cadet which belongs to APC
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2018
What cadet, Army, Air Force, Police abi Man-O-War?
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smart5030:
Cc

What's it used for
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by bitterT(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Good. In think the security operatives are really on their toes.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:
IPOB cadet on the loose. He left his piggy region just to cause nuisance in a peaceful state full of intellectual residence. See his flat head. Shame on ojukwu, shame on d Biafra albino. Nigerian INEC is the most transparent electoral body in the whole world. No room 4 magu magu killer Nyamiri to impose their dead killer party on peaceful yorubas. IPOB SHAME angry!!!
Od.e, what is IPOB business with poverty ravaging state We careless on your backward state and who become your governor, no be only intellectual grin cheesy Osun that is dragging position with Sokoto in WAEC grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
hotspec:
op has edited d story. he's an Oye's cadet which belongs to APC

Op why naa, keep them in suspense naa. angry
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by sagio09: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Od.e, what is IPOB business with poverty ravaging state We careless on your backward state and who become your governor, no be only intellectual grin cheesy Pain that is dragging position with Sokoto in WAEC grin grin
Ur papa. Go carry mix cement 4 head. Oshe Bricklayer wey no chop food, bt come dey spit nonsense 4 20mb wey mtn dash u.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
skarlett:
So-called leaders of tomorrow

I give up on you lot
I like your picture
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by MOSDAM(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
As at 1:13pm, voting has ended in Osogbo ward:06 unit:001 and 009, ward:12 unit:11 and electorate are waiting till 2:00pm official time to end voting and commencement of votes counting
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
cool i like how d police man grab his shirt.dEy supposed grab him waist
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:

Ur papa. Go carry mix cement 4 head. Oshe Bricklayer wey no chop food, bt come dey spit nonsense 4 20mb wey mtn dash u.
Poverty ravaging state grin grin

Stomach infrastructure will determine who will be your next governor grin cheesy

We go dey here they count how many months salaries the next governor is owiwg workers

Picture below determine next governor of Osun grin cheesy grin

Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:
IPOB cadet on the loose. He left his piggy region just to cause nuisance in a peaceful state full of intellectual residence. See his flat head. Shame on ojukwu, shame on d Biafra albino. Nigerian INEC is the most transparent electoral body in the whole world. No room 4 magu magu killer Nyamiri to impose their dead killer party on peaceful yorubas. IPOB SHAME angry!!!

You all will be beginning for visa to migrate to Biafra when time comes; and we will identify you all zoo citizens.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:

Silly terrorist.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
olagbola55:

I like your picture

Thank you
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by noblebaba: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Ironlion1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:

Stop spewing hate. It's not sensible.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Deji63: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
This is what I like to see Nigeria metamorphose into.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Ositace(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lol!!! I swear sense is very far from u! No hope of ever having brain again, cos I'm sure ur skull is already filled wit cobwebs
sagio09:
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by sagio09: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Jolar101:

You all will beginning for visa to migrate to Biafra when time comes; and we will identify you all zoo citizens.
begging smiley
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
skarlett:

Thank you
You welcome! You from where?
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by 36STATES: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:

Everywhere you look at the pictures coming from Osun is brown roof and dilapidated buildings. What do Yorubas do with their money please; only owambe?

I have been watching all the photos and I have not seen one single decent house. I don't know if I am the only one that have noticed this.
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Chiachifranklin: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
sagio09:
who is the owner of Nairaland?.... IPOB??
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
skarlett:

Thank you
Can I send a d.m?
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
olagbola55:

You welcome! You from where?

Nigeria smiley
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
olagbola55:

Can I send a d.m?

Why?
Re: Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
skarlett:

Why?
Just to talk things out that all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.