Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend (329 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend by Loversminds: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Fighting all the time is so frustrating. At times you wonder why you and your man is not getting along well, you get confused where things got wrong.

There are several issues that could cause sudden change in behavior like when something is really bugging him and he doesn’t want to talk about it, or when he is facing pressure at work.

All these could bottled up intense feelings and make him express it in a bad way, and if there is not taken it could trigger break up.

It is normal to argue and fight in a relationship, because you don’t have the same sense of reasoning, but in a situation where the fight is consistent, it is a sign of unhealthy relationship.

However, there is always a way to stop fight in a relationship through the following tips.

Here are some tips on how to stop fighting with your boyfriend.

1. Avoid negative talk
Love doesn’t stop fight when your feelings are hurt, it sucks. I know you can’t help it, but to show your feelings. But did you know if you continue that way it won’t help your relationship?

When you are really hurt, upset, and frustrated, you are prone to say nasty things, something really mean to your boyfriend.

Saying unlawful things might hurt him badly, and make it very difficult for him to forgive you after the fight. I’m sure you know there is no way to take back spoken word. Therefore, avoid saying something stupid.

2. Stop being too emotionally dependent
Most women always think their partners are responsible for all things that happen to their lives. They always think their partners should be there anytime they need them forgetting that they are also human who are not perfect and also have things to strive for.

When you are too emotionally dependent it will always cause fight between you and your partner, your happiness will depend on him, you blame him for your fault and fight over silly things.

Learn not to be too emotionally attached, try to understand that life is full of ups and downs, where everyone bears her/his own burden. When you learn to depend on yourself, you won’t blame your man for the stress you are facing or any other things that could cause fight.

3. Correct yourself on what he nags on
Better ways to control fight is to try and prevent it rather than looking for a way to solve it. When someone nags on a particular issue and you don’t make correction, it will definitely result to argument and fight.

My man do nags at times, when I asked him why he nags, he says, because you are too adamant, lol. Then when I make adjustment he stops nagging. One lesson I want you to learn here is that I try hard to make adjustment in order to avoid misunderstanding and fight. So try to correct yourself and make adjustment on why he nags in order to stop fight. Read more......

Source: https://loversminds.com/how-to-stop-fighting-with-your-boyfriend/
Re: How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend by FreshBoss007: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
for the guys

avoid a drama queen... I repeat avoid drama queens, their wahala is not worth it

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Heart Broken By A Boy For The First Time / Why Do People We Love Seems Not To Love Us Back? / 7 Signs That He’s About To Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.