Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,258 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:47 PM

[ YELAKEM Wishes You A Remarkable Weekend] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [ YELAKEM Wishes You A Remarkable Weekend] (714 Views)

Royal Arts Academy Wishes You A Happy Sallah / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ YELAKEM Wishes You A Remarkable Weekend] by vickywise737(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Your Weekend Shall Be Full Of Love & Overflowing Blessing [ YELAKEM Wishes You A Remarkable Weekend]

Weekend is relaxing time that everyone gets after a hectic working week. It brings a break from everyday routine works. Happy weekend is a great chance to give everyone a break from stress, reducing tension and workload in their respective work field.

Also, it’s an opportunity for re-energize thyself and a fresh new start. So all of us should make an effort to make our nearest and dearest one’s weekend more special.

I am wishing you a very joyful and relaxed weekend. Best weekend wishes for you!

Here comes weekend again! I hope you are going to enjoy your weekend by any means. Wishing you a very happy weekend!

Life was going so hard! For shaking and chilling us the weekend comes again! Let’s ensure the maximum pleasure from the highly expected day. Have a blessed weekend!

Today is the weekend, for which we have been waiting for last 5 days. Let’s keep a distance from all your routine activity and make sure the joys. Happy weekend!

Weekend is like God’s blessing! I wish the day also comes with a lot of fun and blessing for you. Have a very happy weekend!

Dear, I am wishing you have a good celebration of favorite foods, day out, date, dinner and lots of fun activities.

We Wish you a remarkable weekend!

Read More
https://yelakem.com/your-weekend-shall-be-full-of-love-overflowing-blessing-yelakem-wishes-you-a-remarkable-weekend/13610/

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Ogbomoso As Groom To Be Dies A Day To Wedding / Nigeria Youth Decide Set To Hold Oct 1, To Galvanise Participation Towards 2023 / Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading And You Live In Akure Ondo State ( Check )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.