Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! (2243 Views)

Nigerian Music Is Better Than America's / Mode 9 Sounding Like M.I. / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Kemmmy101: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2010
is this just me or somebody help me.i came to Nigeria few weeks back and bought 12 different Nigeria mix, and this actually give me a clear sign the Nigerian music industry could die b4 it even begins,

amazingly even lyrically they ain't nothing great if not for a few like, almost nobody. Nothing creative and deadly crushing even the music video that has improve in quality got nothing creative in it anymore, the videos are beginning to look the same.must everybody be in the club or is this because some ppl are simply monopolising the job sector inside it.same attitude that's wrecking the nation.

Now quality is good but if creativity ain't there , its simply garbage!

Tell Nigerian artist to sit down and think before just any song, Think cuz we the audience ain't stupid
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by holotee(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2010
Confirm !

But then again everybody has his/her own opinion
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by tpiah: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
i tire!!

i think my tastes arent the same as the majority of nigerians.

but the song i mentioned in the other thread is ok.
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by lalaboi(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2010
Depends on what genre you wanto listen to. . .

If you the dancetype. . .expect same beats. . .

and if you wanto be more direct. . .just list these songs that have same beats. . . make we see am na
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
thankyou
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by mmomentum: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2010
only terry g uses the same beat
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by meplus: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2010
my pain (tribute to dagrin)and laylow's meet at the top. Almost same beat
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by mmomentum: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
modenine badman and djinee overkilling almost same beat or drumming
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by oyeakd(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2010
19th street's Oya is the only really different beat i've heard recently

listen here
http://www.360nobs.com/2010/07/new-heat-19th-street-oya/
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by idifu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
yeah u rite, they all sound thesame, same lyrics,beats,video concepts e.t, i have lost counts of d numbers of videos av seen bottles of hennessy,red label, power horse e.t.c
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by khanye(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
you should ask sheyman and J.martins
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
khanye:

you should ask sheyman and J.martins
and why is he always wearing that hat? grin
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by khanye(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
m.momentum:

only terry g uses the same beat

Troway, Free madness, Pass me ur love, I by 1, Aiye pon gan are all the same beat abi?
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by khanye(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2010
ibkaye:

Which Hat . . . .How r u doin . . It's been a while wink
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2010
khanye:

Which Hat . . . .How r u doin . . It's been a while wink

[img]http://4.bp..com/_SuGmCbPRc4k/SwELKp1KhPI/AAAAAAAABYU/TU57OQE4UnE/s1600/J-Martins.gif[/img]

this one.

I'm fine thankyou, you?
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by khanye(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lol . . .It's called Panama cap not Hat . . .I'm alrite, Just chillin cool
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
khanye:

Lol . . .It's called Panama cap not Hat . . .I'm alrite, Just chillin cool
does it really make a difference? lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by tosinaded(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lmao. . .u bought cd mix? Pirated stuvs! And u dare complain?

List d songs on d cd. . Lets analyse
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Djswaggz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
ibkaye:

The guy is going bald. . .
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
Well,no thanks to peeps like J.martins and K solo.Most of these high tempo/dance tracks do follow the same TIMPA n TINKO beats
Re: Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! by Jessicablo(f): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
nothing have been so true,

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Music Slow Dogg Ft Veecko Kyngz Baby Di Oke / Music VIDEO And Audio Mp3 : Niniola – Maradona / M.i Vs Terry Da Rapman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.