Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (107180 Views)

Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Soldiers In Victory Mood On The Battlefield (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Avedonn:

Please read what I typed earlier but slowly. I said the US defence department/Pentagon agreed to deploy women to the front line but as non combatants. They won't engage in any open war.

There job is mostly to attend to those injured or do some office work.

Please googled "US women solders killed in battle" and you'll find non.

You're very very ignorant sir.
I think you should backup your false claim with links.
Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Jakumo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
That rifle is an American made M16, which is not issued to any branch of the Nigerian armed forces.

That picture might not be of a Nigerian soldier.
Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Jakumo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Avedonn:
I don't really understand why people like making up stories. Nigerian women soldiers don't participate in wars. Even in US army don't allow women in war front.

This is a false statement. Women do fight on the front lines in US infantry units. They also fly combat missions as helicopter and fighter jet pilots.
Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Tejiriseth(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2018
she's using an M16.. While standard Issue is Ak 47... She seems capable to me.!
Xaos:

Dude it's a big deal!

Israeli soldiers are well equipped. Ours aren't at all!

Can you imagine putting your life on the line for a country that doesn't even care about your well-being!

Is easy type woo. But it isn't easy to go to war.
Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Tejiriseth(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Yes Men are suitable sacrifice.!
fulaniHERDSman:
angry angry
Are this wicked bastards SACRIFICING women too in this their MONEY-SPINNING political MAKE-BELIEF war

1 Like

Re: Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo by Tominix(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
May whoever she believes in continue to protect her and her colleagues. Facing death everyday isn't easy at all!
guy u re blessed with natural brain unlike those
__________w_________________
________________m_____(___(____

make i no talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.