Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Story Time. Part One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time. Part One (391 Views)

Story time / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time. Part One by Oluwakaysblog55: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
I always knew that being in a university was going to be a different game entirely. Up till the point when I gained admission into a prestigious university, the six years I spent in secondary school were the best moments in my life. Actually, the first two years weren’t too spectacular because I was still naïve, oblivious of the realities of the world.
My parents shielded me from a lot. They always kept me indoors, hoping it would help preserve and maintain my innocence, instead, it only intensified my curiosity. I wanted to know what was going on beyond the confines of our gates. I craved the exposure of the outside world. I wanted to be a part of it, but it was impossible because my parents caged me.
Even though I often had wild imaginations, I was on course to becoming a perfect daughter to my parents. I might have actually succeeded in that, had I not gotten my first taste of what I had been missing. My first stint of exposure arrived while I was preparing for my Junior WAEC, when the Thomas family came visiting. Dr. John Thomas, a university lecturer is my dad’s best friend. They’ve been together since childhood and practically grew up together. They attended the same schools till they got their Doctorate degrees. They were simply inseparable.
Dr. Thomas had only one child, a son named Phil. Phil was a year older than me and had been living in Canada with his mum until recently, when his mum took him to Nigeria, complaining that he was too much for her to handle. Phil was 16, and was starting to become rebellious, much to the frustration of his mum. She decided that he would live with his dad in Nigeria, while she focused more on her job in Canada as a medical practitioner.
During their visit, Dr. Thomas explained to my dad that he was on leave, and would be traveling to Canada with his wife for a month. Even before he asked for the favour, my dad told him, “John, your son is more that welcome to stay here while you’re away. In fact, I’ll be delighted to have him around.” My dad meant it. Since he had two daughters and no son, he always did the ‘guy’s stuff’ all alone.
A week later, Dr. Thomas came by to drop Phil, as he was scheduled to travel with his wife the next day. That was the first time I had seen Phil. In the past, I had only heard stories about him, and from the reports I’d gotten, I knew he was smart, attractive, loveable, devious and extremely troublesome. As I set my eyes on him, I confirmed one of the reports. Oh my! Was he charming.
I was spying at him across the dining room where I sat, pretending to be reading while I stole glances at him. Our eyes met on one occasion and we smiled at each other. Dr. Johnson soon departed and my dad showed Phil to the room where he would be staying. I tried to avoid Phil throughout that day, even though I found him very attractive. I found it hard to sleep that night as I kept thinking about Phil. For about an hour, I fantasized about him, running different scenarios where he knocked on my door and cuddled up with me. Back then, my fantasies were........
Continue reading.....
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=130

(1) (Reply)

Q U I C K Q U E S T I O N / Very Neat Infinix Hot5 For Sale 30k / I Caught My My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Having G@y S3x On Val's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.