Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations (26659 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by lilyheaven: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
In the process of creating women from mans crib they were naturally design and made up of evil, wickedness, witch, hatred and all sorts of bad things

Note before you come and call my mom she's late when I was 2 or three and growing up with my sisters was a hell for me

Most especially my brothers wifes they are all evil
grin grin
Soon you will start saving money for a big bride price list ,and wedding, just to bring in an evil to your house.
Men una don finish women
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
kkins25:
He is a pastor na. God said forgive and forget. Either that or he is giving us a sermon of lies just like he does on the pulpit..
if truly he is a pastor then he must know the Bible so well that if your wife is still alive you don’t have the right to marry another woman .....I know it’s not a do or die affairs but the ways of the lord is different from man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Obason22(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?

**Modified** The initial context before says pastor who left wife to marry sister speaks so maybe it was modified by the OP or something. So why should I read again, like say I no go school?
Abeg sell me your iTunes and Amazon card.
may be y have brain tumor
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Obason22(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:
If your story is true then you be fool, you left a wicked and evil woman to marry her sister, does that make sense to you. Don't you know that blood is thicker than water?

**Modified** The initial context before says pastor who left wife to marry sister speaks so maybe it was modified by the OP or something. So why should I read again, like say I no go school?
Abeg sell me your iTunes and Amazon card.
May be u have brain tumor
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2018
angelboy01:

Bro abeg cool down na, Na mixture English na. English no put money for MA account na
I was talking abt the pastor oh. Yeah.. Every level has market.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Obason22:
may be y have brain tumor
Bros Go and smoke weed. You need it.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cindy08:
lol is it d woman's sister or d man's sister abeg make u try and modify ur comment
What are you even typing. Can the pastor marry his own sister?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by akinszz: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
AKzee:
Every Ebira sons and daughters should take note. Lady of steel will take us to the next level. Kogi Central.
how old is she grin She is beautiful grin grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Olatara(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71446252:
Let's go there...... We are behind her gidigba!
Is this not Dino Melaye's girlfriend?
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olatara:
Is this not Dino Melaye's girlfriend?
Dunno ma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by sweetilicious(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
purem:
In the process of creating women from mans crib they were naturally design and made up of evil, wickedness, witch, hatred and all sorts of bad things

Note before you come and call my mom she's late when I was 2 or three and growing up with my sisters was a hell for me

Most especially my brothers wifes they are all evil
So sorry you had bad women in your life. But do not generalize.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by poseidon12: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
I knew it, that the woman was not telling us the whole story. Some Nigerian women and their lying and manipulative ways.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by AKzee(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
akinszz:
how old is she grin She is beautiful grin grin cheesy
Lol....
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
A number of nigerian guys do marry american/canadian citizens or europeans for papers and residency and come back home to marry the woman they really love. Most times they parade their home based wives as their younger sisters to their overseas based wives.nothing new about this..but then for a pastor or man of God involving in such a racket is shameful..if the accusation is true.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
AKzee:
Every Ebira sons and daughters should take note. Lady of steel will take us to the next level. Kogi Central.
mehn dis lady fine oocheesy.. And she's from kogi . But wait oo is she dino melaye's new catch.?cheesy. Abi dino dey recruit im babe for senate?. It is wellcheesy.
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by AKzee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
lefulefu:
mehn dis lady fine oocheesy.. And she's from kogi . But wait oo is she dino melaye's new catch.?cheesy. Abi dino dey recruit im babe for senate?. It is wellcheesy.
Natasha is a mother of three. She has been pushing for the actualizing of Ajaokuta steel company.. A lawyer and an activist. The mother of 600 children. Hope for the hopeless. She's good to go. She has nothing to do with Dino.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
AKzee:

Natasha is a mother of three. She has been pushing for the actualizing of Ajaokuta steel company.. A lawyer and an activist. The mother of 600 children. Hope for the hopeless. She's good to go. She has nothing to do with Dino.
its always a good thing seeing beautiful intelligent young ladies going for positions. She's going to win no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by brightlinse(m): 4:23am On Sep 24, 2018
jerryunit48:
Nawa o , I think say Canada Na English speaking country and where you improve your English
English is not our language , Mr Man
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by Cindy08: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
angelboy01:
What are you even typing. Can the pastor marry his own sister?
ur mixing up everything see d pastor formally introduce d babe to his wife as his own sister meanwhile he has been dating d lady try and read it again
Re: Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations by angelboy01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cindy08:
ur mixing up everything see d pastor formally introduce d babe to his wife as his own sister meanwhile he has been dating d lady try and read it again
Thanks, just read again. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Marriage For Me? / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.