Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,076 members, 7,916,135 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (88813 Views)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by DonMekino(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hope u knw that whoever u claimed sent u will deny u ba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Odingo1: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
I watched the video, the man said that he was sent by Inec direct from office by mrs Adedoji to go and tear the result and he said he is just acting base on directive from Inec Eo and no money was giving to him.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by obainodollar1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hear
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by experimentist: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
saaron:
The delay in announcement of results by INEC shows something dirty is being cooked up. INEC IS DEAD AS FAR AS INDEPENDENCE IS CONCERN under buhari's APC govt.
shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by clemzo101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
His Oga sent him, one very ugly dark looking woman, Mrs Aderinloye, the result we had was 10k plus for PDP, but Dey changed the figure to 9k just to favor APC , just when PDP started making noise about it, they quickly went destroying physical evidences. Even with the reduction of 1000 votes PDP still dust dem. APC should just accept defeat and move on. Times Aderinloye will fucking deny even knowing that guy. Watch out

3 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by loomer: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
stupid journalist that can't ask him who won the election there

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Jojujewel(f): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
I fear for this guy's dear life. It's well
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by rmventures(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
This guy should be made a scapegoat.

Anyway, brand new iPhone 5s, 16gig white colour for sale for just 45k. First come first serve.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by tigerclaws: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
set the bastard ablaze already
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Xinzu: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Please who has MB to spare? Watch and relay the news biko

This woman, you are everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Otunba2004(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC won PDP by 1000 votes in this Ayedaade local government,, so why APC would do that stuff,, still I need change of government in Osun bcoz PDP and APC are the same no Saint between them, APC had governed Osun almost 8"yrs, PDP should go and have their cake also.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by EternalTruths: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
stagger:
It is getting to that time when any INEC official who participates in rigging of elections or tearing result sheets should be given the tire and matches treatment on the spot. No time for any more dulling.

Koboko and Jail are better.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Smile4daddy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Is the guy a living human or an image? Why is he been supported to stand?
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Bpearl1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Crucify him!!! motherfucker.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Referendum50(f): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC- Association of powerful criminals

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Quidquopro: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where are the BMC crew here
Shame on them!
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Austema(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
domopps:
Story story

Cheers
I like your signature, so inspiring and motivating. God bless you for that
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Hotzone(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
At least he was arrested by ACP....U KNOW?
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by nuesednutlofa: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by adioolayi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
The unfortunate guy has done the did...no evidence of over 10k vote from Ayedaade, except proven at the Court of law. But as it stands now, the returning officer will go by the result available at the collation centre... the 9k plus result.
hmmmm...PDP still leading with about 343 votes, which is far less than the numbers of registered voters at the cancelled polling units.

I think the election will be declared inconclusive and will be completes at those cancelled polling units.
PDP need to be ready, aggressively ready....if not, APC won't joke with those polling unit. Na war!
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by KosyJerry(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC right now

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
democracy might seize to exist in nigeria with d desperate approach of apc n d yakubu mahmud led inec

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Mankosi: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chepos1:

Which party was wining in that particular voting unit so we could guess who sent the Mrs Aderinoye or who ever sent he who carried out the task.
Apc was winning but pdp was giving them a close marking. Apc were leading by 25 votes before but they later changed the result and Apc started leading by 1000+ votes. It was observed by one of the agents when inec man was calling out the result and the 1000 votes was added back and later removed again due to lack of confirmation before the idiot was instructed to go and tear it after the electoral officer observed that the INEC people were planning to go back to the polling unit to check the pasted result for confirmation I think the woman that sent him was trying to cover up her evil act.

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by bewla(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Nigeria will never cease to amaze me.

Ekiti election results did not take this long to announce winner, because it favours APC. Now that Osun state seems to have taken another position entirely with PDP leading, the final results have suddenly become a mounting that INEC cannot climb.

I weep for this country. This shows that the democratic foundation of the country itself is faulty. May the best rigger win. ✔
Lord God dash the poster one alomo bitters
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71452738:
What a thread!!

Okay, doing that now brb.......
We are back.....

He mentioned his name.
He said his E.O (Electoral Officer) One Mrs Aderinloye, sent him to go and remove the result in that Local Government.

Journalist: Why?
No response.

Journalist: Did she promise you anything?
No.

Who were the people beating you?
He raised up his hands and said nobody touched me o, walahi, nobody touched me!
(He didn't actually mentioned the word walahi o, na we put dat one! grin wink cheesy)

Journalist: Who are you?
I am an INEC officer!

He showed them the torn results.

That is all in the video!

What a thread truly! wink

INEC, Do quick and give us the FINAL result biko!
We are back from church abegii!
Which Results Again Bro? Any Result That Doesnt Declare P D P As Winner Is Trash. End Of Road 4 D A P C In Sight.They Cant Steal Osun The Way They Did Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
P D P Has Won.No Amount Of Tricks Will Change That.Thank God South Westerners Are Beginning To Think Clearly.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Sarkin: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Ekiti election results did not take this long to announce winner, because it favours APC. Now that Osun state seems to have taken another position entirely with PDP leading, the final results have suddenly become a mounting that INEC cannot climb.

I weep for this country. This shows that the democratic foundation of the country itself is faulty. May the best rigger win. ✔
you better keep quiet.
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

Mountain
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by greggng: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Breaking news election is inconclusive
Re: Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses by NCP: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
hush15:

which stone throne you package for yourself so?

Na the one for our goat and fowl house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.