Stats: 3,200,410 members, 7,974,673 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido (1556 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by wikiadamin: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
No re run !! Announce winner now @inecnigeria !! Stop waiting on that call ! It won’t come ! @IsiakaAdeleke1 ! ���������� THE WORLD IS WATCHING

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by wikiadamin: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmm this is serious
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria is in shiit
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by squash47(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
our guy
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP all the way
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido na man jare !!!!!!
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Baawaa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Some of you will have high blood pressure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PDP, Igbo ni Ile yin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Davido your uncle is not useless completely,he is a good dancer,let him be your chief dancer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by EternalTruths: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC wan play last minute ojoro.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by saaron(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
In Ekiti elections, results were declared as early as 6:00 am in the morning on sunday. But Osun is taken forever all because PDP is the winner.
Osun people must defend their votes bumper to bumper!

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm tired of this rich boy throwing tantrums everywhere. He should allow us to hear word o.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by EternalTruths: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:
I'm tired of this rich boy throwing tantrums everywhere. He should allow us to hear word o.

Your mates are in the kitchen preparing food for their husbands/boyfriends while you are on NL trying to create awareness for yourself.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by ChaleeBendel: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Carry go Davido.
Na OBO we know and if they try to rig it, F.I.A, F.I.A burn dem.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by domopps(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is no longer funny..the others pdp cheated on in the time past also have famous relatives

Cheers
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by mrtomola(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

abi nah
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by IARASORGANIC: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Youths are now standing up in politics.... This is good, btw let the winner be announced
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Your mates are in the kitchen preparing food for their husbands/boyfriends while you are on NL trying to create awareness for yourself.

If they are in the kitchen in this critical time, they are not my mate. I senior them die.

This is how foolish men who are control by their ego start war. Because of election una Wan cause wahala.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Inec and APC God is watching o. You guys want to rig osogbo since morning. If care is not taken we go dae wait till next tomorrow.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Next2Bezee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

Don't be pained. Ideas, hard work, and determination can also bring you money, even if it's olosho work you're doing.

It is his Twitter handle; he can post anything he likes there.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by izombie(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
uniqueboi:
Inec and APC God is watching o. You guys want to rig osogbo since morning. If care is not taken we go dae wait till next tomorrow.
please leave God out of this. Nigerians no dey let God rest.
Btw, going by the trend since apc took over, any election they don't win or not able to rig they declare it inconclusive until they win or they are able to rig it. This osun election will be declared inconclusive.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Don't be pained. Ideas, hard work, and determination can also bring you money, even if it's olosho work you're doing.

It is his Twitter handle; he can post anything he likes there.

As long as he's not feeding me, forget as e deh happen. He's only rich in his pocket.

And as long as he has the right to post crap, I also have the right to call out his crap.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Bizibi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

As long as he's not feeding me, forget as e deh happen. He's only rich in his pocket.

And as long as he has the right to post crap, I also have the right to call out his crap.
mtcheeeeew!!! This one want APC to do some abracadabra before she starts celebrating......nonsense.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew!!! This one want APC to do some abracadabra before she starts celebrating......nonsense.

May God forgive you. Me that I'm praying PDP should win. But I love this country more than any party.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
izombie:
please leave God out of this. Nigerians no dey let God rest.
Btw, going by the trend since apc took over, any election they don't win or not able to rig they declare it inconclusive until they win or they are able to rig it. This osun election will be declared inconclusive.

That's why we are telling them to do what's right.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Bizibi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

May God forgive you. Me that I'm praying PDP should win. But I love this country more than any party.
abeg pray!!! Those people need to be liberated this time......everybody is waiting and observing for any yeye wayo.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bizibi:
abeg pray!!! Those people need to be liberated this time......everybody is waiting and observing for any yeye wayo.

I hear you o. I hope when PDP gets there una no Bleep up again.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Bizibi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

I hear you o. I hope when PDP gets there una no Bleep up again.
wait,if person mess up you go put am in again.....
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bizibi:
wait,if person mess up you go put am in again.....

You talk sense. Hopefully PDP wins this.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Next2Bezee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

So explain to us how he is not allowing you to hear word? Did he ask you to go to his Twitter account?

Abi was he the one that created this thread?

#Callertunez

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

So explain to us how he is not allowing you to hear word? Did he ask you to go to his Twitter account?

Abi was he the one that created this thread?

#Callertunez

Oga questioner, are you Davido's PA? If you are, go back to your Oga and tell him I'm not answering any questions till he's bold enough to show up.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by Next2Bezee(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
luvmijeje:

Oga questioner, are you Davido's PA? If you are, go back to your Oga and tell him I'm not answering any questions till he's bold enough to show up.

It's obvious that you are out of excuses to use and defend your previous maniacal outburst. This low you have entered, I won't follow you inside.

At least, you have now learned something.
Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by luvmijeje(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

It's obvious that you are out of excuses to use and defend your previous maniacal outburst. This low you have entered, I won't follow you inside.

At least, you have now learned something.

I missed what you taught me. Remind me what I learnt from you.

Re: No Run Announce Results Inec - Davido by mungoparks: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
its dawn on everyone of una cheesy

Tribute To Nnamdi Kanu, Born Freedom Fighter And Liberator Of His People / Honourable Temitope Popularly Known As Sugar Has Passed Away / Zamfara: PDP’ Bello Mutawalle Set To Become Governor After Supreme Court Verdict

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51