Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,745 members, 7,965,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (49623 Views)

INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by magzey: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
PDP all the way Like PDP share APC
INEC will not this rubish grin grin
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by magzey: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:
Hmmmmmm, the inconclusiveness of the election was not what baffled me, what baffle me is how can a candidate with ordinary WASC certificate pull such crowd of voters, I never knew he could go that much in a state that was reported to have the highest number of tertiary institutions.

Education is truly overrated.

Money from Saraki,Atiku,kwankwaso and run away corper grin grin grin
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Bar1941(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2018
mmb:
Click 'like' for PDP and 'share' for APC

PDP 148 likes and APC 148 shares, another rerun election even here on nairaland.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by dankol: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

He is going to fail. And his failure will be so grand and remarkable in the history of the federal republic of Nigeria in general and Osun State in particular. If those with PHD and MSC are failing in government, what do you expect from a dancer who has a f9 in english and a ran away from other subjects in WASCE.

Prophet of doom noted. Let him fail first. Then we will do the needful. But I do really hope he proves you wrong.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by goslowgoslow(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2018
poseidon12:

PDP is synonymous with winning.
Just the way they won in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.