Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

Story Time Part 02 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time Part 02 (415 Views)

Story time / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Time Part 02 by Sashacrystal007: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
While I and my friends sat over the dining table, stealing glances at Phil, he approached us
and asked if I wasn�t planning to introduce him to my friends. I tried not to blush too much as
he spoke to me. After introducing him to my friends, he sat with us as we talked about
instances when we broke school rules. From our confessions, we all agreed that no one was
nearly as mischievous as Phil. He told us many stories where he had broken rules, and even
though his behaviour in the stories were questionable, we were somehow fascinated by his
bravery and sheer disregard for rules. My friends stayed later than they meant to. One of them
even suggested sleeping over at my place, but I literally walked them out of the house when I
was certain that they really didn�t plan to leave.
After dinner, Phil and I talked extensively. He told me about his past girlfriends and the fun
things they did. Things that up till that moment, I hadn�t even ever imagined. When it was
9pm, mum came to usher us to our rooms since it was already late, and I would be going to
school the next day.
Unsurprisingly, I couldn�t sleep. I thought about all the things Phil had told me and I felt a
strange sensation all over my body. I couldn�t keep the thoughts out, moreover, I felt I had
questions I would like to ask. I got out of bed and headed over to Phil�s room. On the way
there, I realized that I didn�t really have any question to ask Phil. I couldn�t explain it, but I
strongly felt like being with him. As I approached his door, I found it slightly open, so I
entered the room without having to generate a creaking sound with the door. The light in his
room was off, so it was quite dark. However, the bulb from the hallway provided some
illumination, so I was able to see fairly well. I saw Phil on his bed, but I wasn�t sure if he was
already asleep since he was facing the opposite direction. I took a few steps inside the room,
contemplating whether or not to wake him. I was in a dilemma. If I did wake him, I didn�t
know what I was going to say, so I carefully turned to leave the room when I heard his voice.
�Hey Debby�, he acknowledged my presence and I was startled.
�to be continued
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=132#

(1) (Reply)

20 Questions You Should Answer Before Getting Married / Sex And Feelings / My Trolling Isn't All Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.