Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! (599 Views)

Ladies Should Always Choose Money Over Love! An Advice!!! / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by Beke2020: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I really need some advice here, I have a man that is 15 years older .He is a business owner, I love this man so much and would do anything for him but I have noticed this arrogant attitude in him. He doesn’t apologize whenever he does wrong.

He is an Urhobo man, he tends to lock up emotions, he rarely picks calls or reply messages claiming he is very busy. I am just 22 years old, and anytime we have an issue even when he is at fault,you will have to apologize and on top of it he will drag the issue so much that you wouldn’t have a choice but to believe that you actually the one at fault.

The relationship is a 8 months old and I am stressed out, he can stay 2 days or more without calling and its normal to him. I am d type of woman that loves attention more than money but he believes that money is what every woman wants. And he gives me whatever I want even though I don’t ask. He has taken me to meet his family members etc cos he said he wants to settle with me but I can’t.....

.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/does-attitude-matter-i-love-an-older-man-with-attitude-problems/
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by myMiracle(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
He is happily married. stay off him or you forever regret.
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by foreverfavoured(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
My dear, attitude is everything. Look before you leap...
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by babyfaceafrica: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
fake news
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by Beke2020: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
cool
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by ireke(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
So what are you still doing with him if he doesn't treat you the way you think you should be treated (which, by the way, is actually right)?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Man? / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Their Partners After Passionate Nights / Order For Your Nice Ghana Weaving Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.