Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) (42501 Views)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
dazzlingd:
Lagos, the wonderful Yoruba land accommodating everyone to be at their best. See that ibo man on his red cap so proud to be in Lagos. Lagos, America of Nigeria. Everyone wants to be a lagosian

Sharap Lagos is no man's land
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Stallion93:
which money belongs to the state? If not for the imminent Election would he have done this? And do u or anyone know the salary of a sitting governor of any state in Nigeria? They Fkin pay themselves man, this is not America or Europe

Exactly, Governors decides what to do with state money. So the 500M has been recorded as one of his expenses. We are saying the same thing here. They can enrich themselves if they want through some funny spending. Their salaries is not that much but in Nigeria, governors make money through security votes and sham contract awards. Every month, each state allocates more than a billion for security vote. They never account how such money are expended on the guise of security.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
thatigboman:
are u serious? U have a family tree of weed planters. From your great grandfather to yourself and to your unborn generations.
Not prophecy or abuse, but just stating the basic truth based on the facts u presented - ur lives don bend kpatakpata

OK I've played with u enough, it's Monday and a busy week ahead, you can mention me as many times as u want, when I'm less busy I'll honour your mentions.
Re: Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
old news wey I don share since many months ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.