Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,473 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club (1136 Views)

Jose Mourinho's Likely First XI @ Chelsea For 2013/14 Season / Guardiola To Snub Chelsea For Manchester United Job / Roberto Di Mateo Has Left Chelsea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by achall(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2006
roman might get sick of chelsea and one day he might decide to leave.chelsea will struggle without him ,and then moriniho might call it quits and go to real madrid
Re: It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by whitesoftx(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2006
Somehow, you need to know what the word "might" means, what do you thing may distract your attention from where you make your money, Abrahamovich is making his dough, fame, and everything in chelsea and I think the only thing that can take him out of there for now is death, so forget it and say something better, i dont care you are gunner or red! for me its blue forever! STOP that MIGHT of a thing!
Re: It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by Littleone(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2006
Abraminovich won't ever quit Chelsea. Mourinho might if he has won all the laurels in the world with Chelsea. But Abraminovich wealth and investment won't bring a mighty Chelsea next season. Quote me! Other teams are climbing really hard.
Re: It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by Akolawole(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
Let them continue to climb, the gap is too much.
Chelsea is the best. Simple arithmetic !
Re: It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by Littleone(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2006
How simple is the Arithmetic? The FA third round of Chelsea over the weekend showed that Chelsea are beatable. Against Fulham, Middlesborough, Chelsea are beatable. Watch out for next season, Akolawole and you would be surprised to see Chelsea having a stiff opposition from other teams.
Re: It Would Be Great If Roman Ababitch Left Chelsea For Another Club by chelseabmw(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
@poster
Hope u have seen that chelsea has grown?

(1) (Reply)

The Two Kanus: Compare & Contrast / Samir Nasri Refuses To Rule Out A Switch To Manchester United / Who In Your Opinion Is The Best Striker In Epl For 2010/2011 Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.