Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,863 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Strangest Thing A House-guest Has Done In My Home [midnight Confessions] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strangest Thing A House-guest Has Done In My Home [midnight Confessions] (418 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strangest Thing A House-guest Has Done In My Home [midnight Confessions] by KingsleyLoadedB(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
They had sex…next to me!

I was home from college and a friend of mine came to visit. Let’s call her Rachel.

Later on her boyfriend, we’ll call him Mike, also joined us (Mike was also a good friend of mine and I’ve actually known him longer than Rachel). So it was agreed that Rachel was staying over but it got late and Mike asked if he could crash too. I was hesitant at first because this was my parents’ home and even though they are very liberal, I didn’t want to disrespect them.

I knew my parents were fond of Mike and knew his family very well also, so when I asked they were cool with it.

So anyway, I’m in my bed, I set up a bed on the floor for Rachel and since my older sister wasn’t home that night, I set Mike up in her bedroom next door.

We all go off to sleep and I wake in the middle of the night, in total darkness with only the dim lighting from outside filling the room. I then hear some…well grunting noises. At first I thought Rachel was having a bad dream or something but as my sleepiness subsides, I realize that these grunts sound an awful lot like sex noises!

So I very slowly turn over to face the direction of Rachel’s bed, set up no more than 4 feet from my bed. To my horror, I see Mike on top of Rachel gleefully rotating his hips and neither of them can stay quiet enough apparently because they are being rather loud! I couldn’t see clearly as it was dark, but I saw enough to have the image burned into my memory for all eternity.

I just turned over and covered my ears, feeling too ashamed to interrupt the act. So I just lay there, not knowing what....

Abeg Complete this story@
https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/

https://kingsleyloadedblog.com/forums/forum/trending-gists/

You can submit your story for free [info_kingsleyloadedblog@yahoo.com]

You can submit your story for free [info_kingsleyloadedblog@yahoo.com]

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Shut Up – Stonebwoy On Feud With Shatta Wale / Textbook Describes An Old Photo Of Don Jazzy And The Mohits Crew As Cultists / Nigerian Actress Tonto Dike's Sister Attempted Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.