Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! (1161 Views)

Am starting to think love is a punishment (photo) / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / Video From Jzhane: Think Love,support And Care,less Judgemental (2) (3) (4)

I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Honestly. I’ve met a lot of people that have made me conclude the word “Love” is nothing but a overhyped crap .
I’m not talking about only romantic relationships , but even relationships with family and friends . Anybody you think loves you can act shifty anytime.
Nobody loves you!
angry angry
They have all made me a paranoid human.

Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Kingosytex(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Do u really think so?
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Kingosytex:
Love is scam
Seconded!

Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by EpicMaurice(m): 1:33am On Sep 24, 2018
I believe love is irrational behaviour exhibited by insecure human beings because it gives them some kind of false connection and safety with one another and which is used as an excuse to do stupid sh!t.
Love does not exist!!!

Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by astOorR(m): 4:02am On Sep 24, 2018
EpicMaurice:
I believe love is irrational behaviour exhibited by insecure human beings because it gives them some kind of false connection and safety with one another and which is used as an excuse to do stupid sh!t.
Love does not exist!!!

You can’t talk about what you’ve not experienced.
Love is real!!!
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2018
astOorR:

You can’t talk about what you’ve not experienced.
Love is real!!!
Well , I’m not saying he is wrong .
But I never said in my post that Love is not real .
I said it is overhyped!
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by EpicMaurice(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2018
astOorR:

You can’t talk about what you’ve not experienced. Love is real!!!

Have you experienced it

Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by wisdom2345: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Love is real
It really doesn’t change a thing to doubt that
It’s just finding the right person that suits you at that particular time
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by misspearlz: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmm cry
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2018
misspearlz:
Hmmm cry
Say something undecided
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by misspearlz: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Say something undecided
I don't know what to say really cry
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by izzou(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2018

All I see is someone who has been battered and shattered with heartbreaks

Anyway, you support Buhari

Buhari loves you. wink

Think about that cool
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
izzou:

All I see is someone who has been battered and shattered with heartbreaks

Anyway, you support Buhari

Buhari loves you. wink

Think about that cool
Lol, you no well. cheesy
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2018
misspearlz:
I don't know what to say really cry
Hmm. Ok
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by izzou(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lol, you no well. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Love exists bros cool
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by happybee: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2018
True love exists#fact...

However na OYO you dey for this life o, at any point in time your best friend might turn to be your worst enemy and vice versa
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by qwertyboss(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Love is sh*t

'Woman are selfish' as my friend use to put it
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by chendstone01(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Love your neighbour as you love yourself if you don't your self nobody is going to love you Most people tend to love others more than we love ourselves that's that as we end up heart broken
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Love exists bros cool
Of course it does smiley
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
True love exists#fact...

However na OYO you dey for this life o, at my point in time your best friend might turn to be your worst enemy and vice versa
Gbam!
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by astOorR(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
EpicMaurice:

Have you experienced it

Will boldly tell you yes..
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by Uglymugg: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Honestly. I’ve met a lot of people that have made me conclude the word “Love” is nothing but a overhyped crap .
I’m not talking about only romantic relationships , but even relationships with family and friends . Anybody you think loves you can act shifty anytime.
Nobody loves you!
angry angry
They have all made me a paranoid human.

You want someone that can love you unconditionally? You can only get Agape love from GOD and his Son Jesus
Re: I Think “love” Is A Overhyped Bullshit! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Op the only people that loves you genuinely are ur parents. Others only pretend to love only when things are moving on fyn but as soon as there is a little temptation, they start making up excuses or trying to find out if helping you come out from your predicament is profitable or not. Just like the girl who claimed to love her guy deeply but was here looking for a reason not to help him. Anybody who can't make sacrifice in a relation ship but still tells you that he or she loves you is a scammer.

[watch Video] Man Laments After A Unilag Student Dropped Her Pant In His Shop / Chai, Cossy Orjiakor Don Cause Wahala, Read Wetin She Talk About Sex. / Ooni Of Ife Gifts New Queen, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi, A Mansion And Two Cars