Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,819 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa (624 Views)

3 Robbers Beaten And Set Ablaze In Ughelli (graphic Photos) / (VIDEO) Ikotun, Suspected Robbers Beaten And Begs For Mercy / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by agvictor(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Two suspected armed robbers met their end yesterday 23rd of September in Opolo Community in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

The suspects were caught by villagers and beaten to death with stones after robbing their victim with a locally made pistol.

More: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/09/24/two-suspected-armed-robbers-beaten-to-death-in-bayelsa/

Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2018
The villagers first broke the robbers limbs before stoning them to death.
What a way to die!
Crime doesn't pay.

Say No to Robbery.

and

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by fvck(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71472273:
What a way to die!
Crime doesn't pay.

Say No to Robbery.

and

Crime doesn't pay and Tinubu is celebrated
Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2018
fvck:

Crime doesn't pay and Tinubu is celebrated
You have a right to sue him to court again,
after your Oga Jonah (Mr stealing is not corruption) took Jagaban to ICPC few years ago and declared 'he is not guilty, he's hereby discharged and acquitted'.

But what do you kids even know about Naija politics, replying some of you is simply a waste of time and space!
Rubbish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by Donald95(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71472273:
What a way to die!
Crime doesn't pay.

Say No to Robbery.

and

But I prefer to say yes.

If you take the to police, You will loose more money than what the criminals stole.

They will keep postponing the case until you get tired and withdraw then they will release the robbers.

Jungle justice is the surest way to send Powerful message to the camp of criminals. If you are a Robber, better repent today because I won't take it lightly with you if I catch you stealing my stuff
Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Donald95:

But I prefer to say yes.

If you take the to police, You will loose more money than what the criminals stole.

They will keep postponing the case until you get tired and withdraw then they will release the robbers.

Jungle justice is the surest way to send Powerful message to the camp of criminals. If you are a Robber, better repent today because I won't take it lightly with you if I catch you stealing my stuff
You have a point at the bolded!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
No respect for anything alive in Nigeria. No respect for GOD.

The word of The Lord must come to pass. This Evil nation shall not stand!
Re: Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2018

Feel Free To Steal In Afonja land but Never You, i Repeat, never Ever Go Stealing In Owerri, Onisha, Aba, Bayelsa, Riverstate or Even Alaba Market...

In Conclusion, never Steal Where Igbo men Reside. There Are On Chances Of Surviving their Attacks; they Will Beat You With Anything In Sight including Car Tyre Wheel

(1) (Reply)

Your Husband Has Been Sleeping With Me – 7-year Old Tells Housewife / lady Fights Conductor, Driver For Putting Passengers’ Lives At Risk / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.