Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,735 members, 7,935,193 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court (614 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by teegist: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2018
The victim in the alleged rape trial of Chief Perekeme Kpodo A. K. A Perryrich, a previous Security Adviser to former Bayelsa State Governor, Timipre Sylva, has testified before the Bayelsa High Court, giving distinctive details of how she was sexually assaulted by her boss (Kpodo).

The 26-year-old Teke Blessing on Friday affirmed alongside her uncle and a medical doctor who analyzed her on June 21, 2018, a day after she was professedly manhandled sexually.

In her declaration at the court, the casualty said that she was welcomed by the charged (her manager) to his office in the inn around 8pm on the pivotal day where he bolted the entryways and compellingly overwhelmed her and assaulted her.

She said Kpodo had undermined her that he was the brain behind the Famou Tangbe (a loathsome security equip’ under ex-senator Sylva) and exhorted her to respect his interest to her greatest advantage.

The victim, who portrayed her experience under the watchful eye of the court, separated in tears and in this manner constrained the judge to suspend the hearing twice to empower her to recapture self-control.

She said that the accused person had been making indecent sexual advances towards her before the incident. The victim stated:

“I was employed as a cashier by Kpodo, the owner of the hotel. Whenever I went to submit cash to him, he usually touched me. I did not like the way he used to touch me. So, I reported it to the employment agency that helped me secure the job, and they advised me to talk to him to stop it.

Read more: https://teegist.com/ex-bayelsa-security-adviser-raped-me-inside-his-office-cashier-tells-court/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ishilove

Via: TeeGist Blog
https://teegist.com/ex-bayelsa-security-adviser-raped-me-inside-his-office-cashier-tells-court/

Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by tripplephi: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2018
when the purpose of a position or title is not known.... ABUSE is inevitable.
Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by kunleweb: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2018
tripplephi:
when the purpose of a position or title is not known.... ABUSE is inevitable.

Word
Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by Torg77: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
kunleweb:

Word

The cringy moment a Nigerian tries to tall like an american ����
Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by kunleweb: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Torg77:

The cringy moment a Nigerian tries to tall like an american ����

If word's too complex for you, then i give up on your lineage dimwit
Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by Torg77: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
kunleweb:

If word's too complex for you, then i give up on your lineage dimwit

Another failed attempt to try to be smart.typical Nigerian. You wannabe American LOOOOL
Re: X – Bayelsa Security Adviser Raped Me Inside His Office, Cashier Tells Court by kunleweb: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Torg77:

Another failed attempt to try to be smart.typical Nigerian. You wannabe American LOOOOL

Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria@58: IPOB Members Attack Christ Embassy Members Hoisting Flag In Asaba / Salvadoran Rape Survivor Faces Prison For Giving Birth In Toilet / Jungle Justice: Young Man Beaten To Death For Stealing His Boss' N4m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.