Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

New To Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New To Programming (777 Views)

CS50P: Harvad University's Introduction To Programming With Python / My Journey To Programming / Are You New To Programming? Want To Learn But Do Not Know How? Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New To Programming by newworldelite(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Getting started with programming is not really an easy task it involve many things like understanding the language to start with and the features of such language

New To Programming
BASIC THINGS TO HAVE IN MIND WHEN PROGRAMMING

1. DO I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LANGUAGE: There are many programming language that one can start creating programs with but first you have to know more about such language the feature and how they react and behave towards creation of code or script.

2, AM I ALWAYS FAST: In programming you have to be a type that is not fast in decision making that it did not work out with vb.net does not mean it will not work out with java just rest over it think about another idea to follow.

3. ALWAYS ASK QUESTION: Nobody know it all always ask question whenever you are confuse about any thing (error).

4. TRY NEW IDEA: Always try to work out new thing from an already establish content or program.

Read Also https://newworldelite..com/2018/09/how-good-developer-java.html

(1) (Reply)

Android Mobile App Developer Needed / Nigerians Develop First Emergency Mobile App / Event PS (a Web Application) Developed By A Participant During Our Last Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.