Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo (285 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo by Kings14: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo State – Uche Nwosu https://www.mirrorgist.com/imo-will-make-sure-uche-nwosu-wins-2019-even-will-take-life-okorocha/
With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo State. Nwosu, who is the alleged anointed governorship candidate of the state governor, stated this while expressing his readiness to face members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state through whatever mode of primary that would be adopted.

The governorship aspirant, who spoke after his screening by the National Working Committee of the party over the weekend, said he considered his closeness to the governor as an added advantage to his aspiration. Nwosu also declared that he believed that he was the best man for the job.
According to him, “You know that the party wants to make sure that you are qualified and credible to avoid having a governor that does not have what it takes to rule a state because a governor is not a chairman. I am happy that our National Chairman took it upon himself to actually interview and screens those who want to run for the office of the governor.

“It is the state executive committee of the party that decides on the mode. If they decide to use indirect, so be it. If they decide on direct, so be it as well. The party has the power and the Governor is just one member of the SEC where you have up to 200 members and so, one member cannot stop the entire state executive from taking a decision. Uche Nwosu, a former Chief of Staff to Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has declared that he is not afraid of direct primary election.

Uch Nwosu, who is the alleged anointed governorship candidate of the state governor, stated this while expressing his readiness to face members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state through whatever mode of primary that would be adopted. The governorship aspirant, who spoke after his screening by the National Working Committee of the party over the weekend, said he considered his closeness to the governor as an added advantage to his aspiration.

https://www.mirrorgist.com/2019-governor-rochas-okorocha-will-win-governorship-election-imo-state-uche-nwosu/
He also declared that he believed that he was the best man for the job. According to him, “You know that the party wants to make sure that you are qualified and credible to avoid having a governor that does not have what it takes to rule a state because a governor is not a chairman. I am happy that our National Chairman took it upon himself to actually interview and screens those who want to run for the office of the governor.

“It is the state executive committee of the party that decides on the mode. If they decide to use indirect, so be it. If they decide on direct, so be it as well. The party has the power and the Governor is just one member of the SEC where you have up to 200 members and so, one member cannot stop the entire state executive from taking a decision.

“The party has decided that they want to go indirect and so, we adopt that and go with that. I am fully prepared for the primaries and by the special grace of God; I will become the candidate of the party.”

Nwosu, who is Okorocha’s son-in-law, said his relationship with the governor is an added advantage to me winning the sit..

Re: 2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo by Baawaa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Beingining of failure,voters will let you know when the time come
Re: 2019: With Governor Rochas Okorocha I Will Win The Governorship Election Of Imo by softmind24: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Andy Uba Reconcile Warring APC Factions In Anambra South, Concludes Tour / Obiano’s Kindred Accuse Him Of Fueling Crisis In APGA / Media Desk Pen And Peace Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.