Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443558 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
ok i will try it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
ooh i now get it nss12 is elusive to west africa.its a east african beam,no wonder,im learning
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2011
have tracked it? if yes what of dish do u use offset of prime focus dish?
lets no
@figment232
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2011
Actually 57e nss 12 ku is east africa beam,but just like nilesat is north african beam but some are able to track it,i,m hoping sat-mate with solid dish and prime focus will be able to get it.l will be please if someone in our sector will bring it down,l had information from southern africa that there is a wonderful thing happening on it.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2011
Rescan 4.8e SIRIUS 4 KU For STV 1 On 12606 V 29950.Thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Newtonn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
@gadotor ,
am just planing to track that sirius, but am viewing madagascar am thinking of buying a new dish for 4.8E sirius.
@gadotor will 60 cm dish work for sirius?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hooged: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
can sum1 pls tell me the price of 4669z
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
Yes 60cm will do but you can also use two lnb on 7e w3a ku dish and move the second new lnb towards right 1- inch when you facing the dish.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!
Hi All,
I'm searching for IC number V58C2256164SCI5 or V58C2256164S to buy.It's a HIGH PERFORMANCE 2.5 VOLT 256 Mbit DDR SDRAM made by MOSEL VITELIK.I need 4 pieces of these.Preferably the one with the number V58C2256164S is most suitable.Any one in Ghana who knows where some are sold should kindly let me know(NB.I've been to zongo lane already) or if you are a technician(In and around Alaba market) and have come across some and can get me all the 4 set,get in touch with me and let's see how we can go about it.Thanks!
Additional info:For those of you that may be wondering what the "hell" this is,in simple terms,it's simply the memory for the srt 4910 hd receiver.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
You can get NTAi on 27w intelsat 907/c on freq 4143 V 2893.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
@adex 70, our PRINCE OF SAT has given you the tps, here are the channels on zuku package.
Zuku action
Zuku zone
Zuku africa
Ntv
Citizen
Ktn
Ktn
K24
Bet
E
Fx
Zuku max
Zuku movies max
Zuku sports
Eurosport news
Bbc world
Aljazeera engm
Sky news
Msnbc
Duck bebe
Jimjam
Baby tv
Kidsco
Nickelodeon
Fashion one
Mtv
Bloomberg euro
Zing
Star gold
Star +
Star utsav
Fashion tv
Fox entertainment
Footschool
Zukulife
Viasat nature
Viasat explorer
Zuku action zuku comedy
Zuku family
MGM me
Hi Nolly
Nat geo adventure
Press tv euro news
Times now
Et now
Fine living network
Kiss kenya
Kerrang
Smash hits
Qtv music
Ewtn
Peace tv
Family tv
Star one zoom
Setanta africa
I-concerts &
Magic tv.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
@gadotor pls is it possible to use an existing internet dish for tv, I mean the dish is fixed on nss7 for the internet service my question is if I add a ku lnb  will it pick tv signal? thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 12:36am On May 01, 2011
@lovala note that EATV, CAPITAL, ITV are changing their frequency to 3643v8545
@eltonluigi: Thank, but do you receive Intelsat902? How many channels are fta?
you can get them on Intelsat 906 @64 east,currently on tp3644h8545
Noted.

@All:
It seems as if the east and South of our continent are in the good books of fta. Most often at the end of the day, we end up chasing shadows after it is declared that goodies are up for grabs in those regions. We are left to salivate and … just swallow spit! Before, it was Galaxy11 or Intelsat802. Now it is NSS12. Just too baaaaaad!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 1:36am On May 01, 2011
Pls gurus in the house what type of dish can i use to track this wonderful new package called zuku package can 6cm or 90cm track it i live in eastern part of nigeria (Anambra State Nigeria) urgent reply wil be appreciated pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Everest9(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2011
Pls anyone who tracked this nss12 should pls let me know and i am especially interested in using smaller dish like 60cm or 90cm dish to track it cuz no space for big dish i am from eastern part of Nigeria i have strong decoder 4669xii
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2011
@gadotor, whch lnb are we going to usd with Nss703 57degree east to track that nigeria station thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 6:06am On May 01, 2011
mwarawaa:

@adex 70, our PRINCE OF SAT has given you the tps, here are the channels on zuku package.
Zuku action
Zuku zone
Zuku africa
Ntv
Citizen
Ktn
Ktn
K24
Bet
E
Fx
Zuku max
Zuku movies max
Zuku sports
Eurosport news
Bbc world
Aljazeera engm
Sky news
Msnbc
Duck bebe
Jimjam
Baby tv
Kidsco
Nickelodeon
Fashion one
Mtv
Bloomberg euro
Zing
Star gold
Star +
Star utsav
Fashion tv
Fox entertainment
Footschool
Zukulife
Viasat nature
Viasat explorer
Zuku action zuku comedy
Zuku family
MGM me
Hi Nolly
Nat geo adventure
Press tv euro news
Times now
Et now
Fine living network
Kiss kenya
Kerrang
Smash hits
Qtv music
Ewtn
Peace tv
Family tv
Star one zoom
Setanta africa
I-concerts &
Magic tv.

@gadotor, u hv to explain to us hw we people in nigeria can receive dis zuku package thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2011
where can i watch nigeria vs cameroun 2day? @all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2011
Ellahdarrell:

where can i watch nigeria vs cameroun 2day? @all
MBC NTA GHANA TV AIT
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2011
I have study the foot print of this satellite nss 12 ku l think those on 2.4m solid prime focus lnb dish and 3m prime ku lnb will be able to bring down this sat.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2011
gadotor:

I have study the foot print of this satellite nss 12 ku l think those on 2.4m solid prime focus lnb dish and 3m prime ku lnb will be able to bring down this sat.thank you
ok wht abt ppl taking abt using 6om dish for tracking it and wht abt lnb to be usd for nss703 57degree east cos i try it with strong lnb it dos nt bring singal thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Twinsoris(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2011
Gadotor more grease to your elbow and all the nairalanders pls those zuku package are they free to air without payment pls give me your email as for me i am in abidjan in ivory coast before i forgot let me share the good news a friend of mine in liberia have just confirmed that he has nailed nilesat in monrovia liberia and he received about 300 channels , so thanks to you all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2011
gadotor:

it is very obvious that zuku package is a paytv ,encryption cryptoworks, set up your 2.4m dish probably fixed to nss12 if you one is able pick the channels, in a few days it will be scrambled,then what, does it worth it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 7:53am On May 01, 2011
ayibatonye:

@gadotor pls is it possible to use an existing internet dish for tv, I mean the dish is fixed on nss7 for the internet service my question is if I add a ku lnb  will it pick tv signal? thanks
pls godator et al come to our aid cos i also have 1.8m fibre dish that was used for internet.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2011
Beatification of pope john paul II live on ewtn.
Intel 7/10 @68.5 freq 4064 h 19850 c band.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2011
@gadotor

pls this news package called zuku,can i use 1 meter dish to track in lagos also which direction.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2011
@mwarawaa

pls this zuku channels which direction and then can i use 1 meter dish to track it in lagos.thank u
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2011
ayibatonye:

TOWNJUJU:

pls godator et al come to our aid cos i also have 1.8m fibre dish that was used for internet.
@ayibatonye,Townjuju
Theoretically it is possible because I have seen some of our esteemed forum member in RDI using such offset internet dishes to receive TV signal from the various birds out there. . .so if you can nail birds for Data signals i dont see why it wont be possible to combine an extra lnb-f to nail TV signals since two different sets of equipment will be involved.

gadotor:

@Gadotor
You are right there. . .sometimes ago i was receiving NSS 12 at 57o  (On C-Band anyway) but now it is just elusive. . . i think it has to do with the weather. good work my bro
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Mavor: 1:16pm On May 01, 2011
How can I make Big Brother Africa to work on my Strong decoder 4669x. I am a subscribed DSTV user with my dstv smart card plugged in and my subscribed DSTV channels work.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2011
@rahsumt, nss 12 is at 57.0east. To get a stable signal in yuor location you need 2.4 m and above coz its fringe sat. Reception. The zuku tps are meant for east & central africa. Zuku is the newest player in the pay tv market and at any time the channels can be $. 
(Remember top tv in astra)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2011
@mwarawaa,thank u for the informaton more grease to your elbow.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2011
@ALL,I cant use my DSTV Card on my SRT 4930 today.It just cant bring picture even when my subscription is still varied.Any idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.