Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Simple Techniques That Can Get U Beautiful Women Try Them Now And See Results! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Techniques That Can Get U Beautiful Women Try Them Now And See Results! (359 Views)

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) / Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / Fast And Easy Way To Woo Women Try Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Techniques That Can Get U Beautiful Women Try Them Now And See Results! by kollinzgee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Most naija guys believe the only way to get a girl is with money well this is as a result of so many failures they have had with women. Women are attracted to rich and guys yes but it is because money is attractive but yet it is not the only way to get women believe me bro if u use this simple techniques u will get results fast with women no matter how hot she is. U just have to be yourself and improve ur life then watch then come in like flies believe me bro. If you have any issues with women I will help you just ask and wait for my next posts.
Re: Simple Techniques That Can Get U Beautiful Women Try Them Now And See Results! by kollinzgee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wat do women really want?
Simple women want a confident guy who other women want. if u have a pretty girlfriend you almost 90 percent attractive to almost all women yea it's true observe it u will see if u are superconfident u will break women's defense instanty but there is a way to go abt it I will show u next.

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover A Cheating Girlfriend / Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged On Agreement (VIDEO) / Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal To His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.