Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope (574 Views)

Uber....can I Use Toyota Camry Envelope For Uber / I Don't Think You Have Seen This Type Of Wrist Watch Before / This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello naira Landers.. please I need this type of envelope containing that package used in wrapping some items. Check the pics below..where can I get it

Re: Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
If you have any idea of a supplier.. kindly drop the contact
Re: Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope by OneCorner: 3:12am On Sep 25, 2018
You can get it where they’re selling it

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope by miraclear: 4:53am On Sep 25, 2018
How many do you want, You are the one looking for something show some element of seriousness by dropping your own contact.I can supply you any quantity that you want to buy.
Re: Please Where Can I Get This Type Of Envelope by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2018
miraclear:
How many do you want, You are the one looking for something show some element of seriousness by dropping your own contact.I can supply you any quantity that you want to buy.
my contact is on my signature..chat me up on WhatsApp or send a mail to ikihealthplus@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account / Importation Of Designer Wears / Business Of The 21th Century (alpha Meta And Alpha Spin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.