Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,921 members, 7,927,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

[music] Eminem – Killshot (mgk Diss) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [music] Eminem – Killshot (mgk Diss) (360 Views)

MGK Proposed To Megan Fox In Puerto Rico Under The Banyan Tree / Eminem - Killshot Official Video ( Reply To Mgk Diss) / Eminem Replies MGK With A New DISS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music] Eminem – Killshot (mgk Diss) by ayabie4luv(m): 3:52am On Sep 25, 2018
EMINEM – KILLSHOT

After the long wait, Eminem finally responds to MGK’s diss track with a KILLSHOT.

The rap god went hard on this one. Enjoy

Download & share EMINEM – KILLSHOT below:-

http://ameboloaded.com/music-eminem-killshot-mgk-diss/

My Husband Smells My P4nts Whenever I Arrive Home – Woman Tells Court

An Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday dissolved a 30-year-marriage over alleged promiscuity.

The court terminated the union after the petitioner, Mr Gbeminiyi Adeyiga, 88, had insisted that he would no longer condone the infidelity of his wife, Sekinat.

Adeyiga had pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage forthwith, citing his wife’s unbridled promiscuity, lack of care and battery.

The President of the court, Mrs Funmi Adeola, subsequently, declared that they would no longer be husband and wife as the marriage had broken down irretrievably.

http://ameboloaded.com/my-husband-smells-my-p4nts-whenever-i-arrive-home-woman-tells-court/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ireti Doyle Speaks On Davido’s Active Involvement In Politics / Linda Ikeji, Buhari, Davido Top Google Nigeria Search List / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted S*ucide At Some Point In Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.