Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,689 members, 7,951,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) (4074 Views)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics / Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Readwarn(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Les: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
izzou:
grin

When Nigeria played Croatia, I repeatedly used my tongue to speak victory for Nigeria.

Wetin come happen?
the energy was not enough. If the whole of Nigeria did same, I we might have carried the trophy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by izzou(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Les:
the energy was not enough. If the whole of Nigeria did same, I we might have carried the trophy!

But it was only her tongue that did the magic.

Mine was supposed to bring back the trophy angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Uses Rice To Show There's Power In The Tongue(pics) by Les: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
izzou:

But it was only her tongue that did the magic.

Mine was supposed to bring back the trophy angry
the energy needed to lift a piece of paper is insignificant compared to the energy needed to uproot a tree stump.
The tongue is constant, the only variable is the recipient of the energy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Seeks Help For Woman Sleeping With Her Dad For Over 22 Years (Photo) / Check Out Odunlade Adekola Net Worth And Biography / Ciara And Beyonce Who Dances More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.