Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

"They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke (587 Views)

"How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by INTERMAN: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2018
The flag bearer of the People's Democratic party during an interview with BBC NEWS YORUBA claimed he was cheated and his vote was stolen in a similar situation as it happened in June 12 , 1993. Speaking in Yoruba, he said "They came to Rob us in Osun state, this kind of thing have happened before in June 12. The people of Osun state are not happy with the current situation. As I am speaking to you, I am the elected governor of Osun State. The international bodies are not happy with Nigeria due to their various form of irregularities and corruptions"

Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by youngest85(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2018
If you look closely, he looks like MKO

1 Like

Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by Nwodosis(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Be courageous, you will dance your way to Victory!
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by Blakjewelry(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
everybody now wants to identify with June 12
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by Elmojiid(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
mr sen adeleke ajobiewe is in pain
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by FarahAideed: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2018
He is right you know
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by NNAMDIII(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Don't worry sir, if it's the will of God you'll win in osun state
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
INEC shud better declare Adeleke the sole Winner of the election after the rerun or else crisis may occur and the people may end up in disarray for a just cause INEC and APC failed to make just.

Na una win that election PDP!

PDP make una no agree o....
Re: "They Stole My Vote Like June 12" Senator Adeleke by Vikkie14: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
youngest85:
If you look closely, he looks like MKO
Especially when you check the second picture. grin

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun: List Of People Who Should Keep Quiet / BREAKING!!! #osunrerun: Gov. Aregbesola Declares Thursday Public Holiday / Lagos Guber Primaries: Why GAC Rejected Ambode - (See List; Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.