Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse (30642 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by magzey: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Covenantis a Jew design ,though grin grin
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by OgeFather(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol grin I did not see Babcock University after all thier tree flower planting
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by manikspears: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
d33types:

Thank you

if you want to see the real effect of global warming go to covenant university.
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
manikspears:

do you know the meaning of eco-friendly at all ? the ozone layer in canaanland needs miracle.

I almost asked this same question I don read tire I no see one GSA compliant initiative or facility.
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by manikspears: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I almost asked this same question I don read tire I no see one GSA compliant initiative or facility.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Shegzy8(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2018
bettercreature:
OAU can compete with ANY university in the world when it comes to Eco friendly.OAU is as big as 1/3 of lagos

Are you mad or clearly insane.. The same oau I graduated from?.. Eco friendly.. Yes..... 1/3 of lagos then you are insane

4 Likes

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by FestusIrohigbe: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2018
None of them is using a green and renewable energy designed and built by them. That's how Universities should operate. Setting the pace and walking the talk.

Its not enough to have a lush vegetation and lawn.

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed whoever posted this trash here ,fifa is more reasonable than you. go to your village people beg dem for tfare to OAU ife. when you come back we will talk cry

3 Likes

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by wolverine1987: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2018
op have u been to ABU zaria before?especially samaru campus... it even has a dam n is eco friendly
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by everG: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Uniuyo
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by shikshark: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
KinestHouse:
4) Covenant University: Founded by Dr. David Oyedepo and owned by World Missions Agency, Covenant University is a conservative Christian University located in the Ota axis of Ogun state. The University founded in 2002 is designed with inspiration from Judeo - Christian Architecture. A significant portion of the University is dedicated to green spaces.
Why are these structures built like a hexagram...wetin be my own sef?

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
lonelydora:
Op, you haven't been to UNN before

The Unn wet their hostel they filled with bedbugs
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Holuu(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
King4Roller:
Bowen univerdity
Despite the high fees,you couldn't spell university correctly
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Holuwahphemy:
01. UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
better by stress
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by dsocioemmy(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Eco? People will just be using words to confuse somebody
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by phonedaddy: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
great views
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by eloyce(f): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Aerial view be making some schools look like them ladies who had a face beat...ahn ahn see mouau shocked
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Ttipsy(f): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2018
if u wanna c beautiful university, visit Enugu stat, from Esut to unn, environs so cool
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by SkengRay: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
FUNAAB Should be number one
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by LaBozz(f): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Where is my university the great Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO).

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by dominique(f): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2018
What qualifies these universities as eco friendly? How do they manage wastes, control pollution and curb degradation of the ecosystem in general? Unilag has a top notch waste management and recycling system that has been going on for years, I expected to see it listed up there. Instead op, is showing us structures. It is very obvious you don't know what eco friendly is all about

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't think the OP knows the meaning of ecofriendly and green design.
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by chicoMX(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Proudly Umudyke
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by chicoMX(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2018
gentlechyke:
Proudly Umudyke
Na So,
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
1. AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA.

Known for its famous bush parts and some many timber’s this school can pass as eco friendly. Both the Emudo and Main Campus.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2018
No futminna? Op has not been to mx.

besides every university structure or surrounding looks beautiful 4rm top view.. So the top view pic dosent count
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by TheAngry1: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2018
lonelydora:
Op, you haven't been to UNN before

UNN is ugly joor! Red dust everyhwere sad sad
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by seunfape(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
gentlechyke:
Proudly Umudyke
same here ,and my department makes the school to be environmental friendly ,kudos to FOREM.

2 Likes

Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by Ihatelove(f): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2018
manikspears:

do you know the meaning of eco-friendly at all ? the ozone layer in canaanland needs miracle.
grin
Re: Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse by kodlins(f): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Was patiently waiting for this

KinestHouse:
7) MOUAU: The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, originally the Federal University of Agriculture, is a federal university in Umudike, Abia State, Nigeria. It was established as a specialized University by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.