Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,965 members, 7,976,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:04 AM

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) (2297 Views)

Lets Assume Nigerians Were Cocaine? How Would Tinubu Treat Us?. / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by deomelo: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
adaweezy:

Alatenuje niyen. Not everybody against your position is from the south east. Wiping up ethnic sentiments would not work. This is not an ethnic issue. Address issues instead of blabbing a non existent IPOB rhetoric.

After removing the structure and threatening all local government chairmen and ward chairmen to support Jide Sanwolu what do you expect??
[/s]

Every rubbish spewing ipob on NL is always Yoruba of course.

They say no more automatic tickets and impositions, you can not force them to to keep dishing out automatic tickets and impositions.

Na by force. ?
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
MayorofLagos:

I endorse this message!

In mid-1800s there was a tussle for the crown of Ologun Kutere dynasty and led to a face off between an imposed King and the favoured King. That political intrigue opened a weak line that was exploited by the perched foreigners to usurp power and changed the destiny of the land forever.

In the mid-1950s and lasting till 1967, which tailed into the war that ended in 1970, there was a political intrigue that originated in Lagos which threatened to change the course of Yorubaland. But for a quick and strategic reaction, a foreign culture would have become the landlords over Yoruba politics in Western region.

In 1992, after the seizure of Abiola's mandate, Lagos became the ground zero of political warfare between Yoruba and the rest of Nigeria. The aftermath of a long drawn battle and in which a lot of Yoruba political assets were assassinated brought in a new awakening and democracy that we enjoy today.

There is lessons to be learnt in all of these. I don't need to talk too much. Oro die lan'so fun Omoluabi, t'oba de inu yio di odindi! Those with wisdom will know because this message is targeted at them.

Deomelo, I agree with you wholeheartedly that we must champion democratic principles, we owe it as honour to our assassinated leaders, they gave their blood to force a new order on Nigeria. Nonetheless, DrAbeey has a point and we must not dismiss it. There are foreigners waiting for Lagos to erupt so they can exploit the division. It happened before. Let's close ranks.

Eko O ni Baje O!

The truth is that Yorubaland has a strong political background and the Yoruba people have an unwavering supports for their leaders. That been said, we all know that Ambode stand no chance at the primaries, he already know this hence all this politicking. He made the who tussle leak into the media which I guess infuriated Asiwaju the more. one thing Asiwaju is not seeing through now is that, 'You cannot throw away the water away with the baby'. I'm afraid the Lagos we are praying day and night keeps going forward might just become the food basket of a little group of people if this tussle keep going! PDP MAY WIN
I guess no one wants that in lagos. That been said, Ambode that I know won't give up without a fight!
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
adaweezy:

Oga calm down its my comment not yours.

Lagos is my wahala good governance is my concern and a certain privileged few should not allowed to subvert the will of the people.

If APC presents Jide Sanwolu, we the people would reject a stooge who helped Lagos state sell its properties (inclusive of Lagos state house Bourdilion Road Ikoyi).

When did "you" turn to "we"? Speak for yourself not for the people..are you trying to shove your view on others while you accused others of same thing? Such an hypocritical stance. Baba..speak for yourself. If you be party member come 29 vote for Ambode second term and stop all this online campaign of calumny against those who Ambode rode on their back to governance. People wey bring you say Dem no want you...why are you such an ingrate..pack your load and go. Na your papa seat. Those few elites represents millions or are figure head of millions of interest. So omo igbo leave Yoruba matter abeg.
Re: Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent) by yourstruly123(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
All yorubas are utterly useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Aba For Rally During Goodluck Jonathan's Administration / 9th NASS: Denying S’east Senate President Will Lead To Renewed Agitation - Bello / Nigeria Has Not Made Progress Since 1960-Are Blacks Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.