Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,460 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony (45536 Views)

Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by hidee20(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

What can I study with this result..... Maths C4,EnglishC6,MarketingE8,CRSD7,BiologyC5,Lit-in-Eng D7,GovtE8,CivicD7,EconomicsC6

Your advice is appreciated

You don't have enough credit,minimum number of credit is 5 or 6.lay your hands on current utme brochure or google the PDF and check requirements of departments for polytechnics or college of education.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by goslowgoslow(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aderewah:

Don't be a kid. Ronaldo is a legend that is bigger than the whole 23 man squad of Madrid. They won those awards because Ronaldo won the champions league for them for three years, taking out teams like Liverpool, Juventus, Bayern and PSG like nothing
See the way you reason? You are the kid here. Can Ronaldo win the champions league without the other players? Are the players not there to complement each other? Can only Ronaldo run round the field alone?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by ElRapido: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
ednoville:
Buy electricity on Buypower.ng
You must pay for this space you are advertising o
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Avoidsexxx(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

What can I study with this result..... Maths C4,EnglishC6,MarketingE8,CRSD7,BiologyC5,Lit-in-Eng D7,GovtE8,CivicD7,EconomicsC6

hmm, petit frerre, this your results e get as e be but all the same your tried, now for what to study? i think it is there for you to decide what,who and where you wants to be in life you know it is after secondary school that you will start facing life. The right directions is insides you i mean you alone.
i passed waec with a good results (2013) even scored high in jamb that year but do you know where i'm today? doing apprentice(nwa boyy) somewhere, do you know why, i listened to myself and understand that i can't forge ahead maybe because of family issues and all that but that's a story for another day the key points in what i'm saying is that i chosed where,what and who i'm today myself and i'm happy for that(although i'm not settled yet, 5 years and still counting)
so my bother this is the time to be the chief captain of the beautiful ship made by God (your life)
lastly,
fear not no matter what.
all the best.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Tonical(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

hmm, petit frerre, this your results e get as e be but all the same your tried, now for what to study? i think it is there for you to decide what,who and where you wants to be in life you know it is after secondary school that you will start facing life. The right directions is insides you i mean you alone.
i passed waec with a good results (2013) even scored high in jamb that year but do you know where i'm today? doing apprentice(nwa boyy) somewhere, do you know why, i listened to myself and understand that i can't forge ahead maybe because of family issues and all that but that's a story for another day the key points in what i'm saying is that i chosed where,what and who i'm today myself and i'm happy for that(although i'm not settled yet, 5 years and still counting)
so my bother this is the time to be the chief captain of the beautiful ship made by God (your life)
lastly,
fear not no matter what.
all the best.

Thanks alot.... God bless �

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by nekejinsi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
Op, pls leave Thibaut courtiour out of it. He got it as a Chelsea player
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Freeman59: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

You can study for another WAEC. thank you
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by adexGboyega: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM ALL
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by madridguy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm cool here bros. How family?
Am really happy for Modric.

hadura29:
The last footballer that won the best Player/Balon d 'or before Messi and Ronaldo dominance was Kaka ( Realmadrid), now Modric (Real Madrid) has won it after 10 years of dominance by two great footballers.

madridguy how far? cr77.. ki lon sele
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by madridguy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Body is kampe. This is the time for Modric to shine too.

hadura29:

Yes ooo.. I dey see am.. how body na..
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by bacilus(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

bet9ja administration
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
STILESGANG:
Ignoramus,if Ronaldo is that good, why hasn't he won the World Cup for Portuga?l. What does a female even know about football.im sure you like Ronaldo because you think he is sexy grin

Kid, I admire his drive. Don't be a sexist pig.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
goslowgoslow:

See the way you reason? You are the kid here. Can Ronaldo win the champions league without the other players? Are the players not there to complement each other? Can only Ronaldo run round the field alone?

Remove his goals, will Madrid have won?
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Cajal(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Best team in the history of football
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by babatee90(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aderewah:
All of them combined will not have half of Ronaldo's glory after their careers

Maybe you'd be right if Portugal won the world cup
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by goslowgoslow(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aderewah:

Remove his goals, will Madrid have won?
Who gave him the passes and assist?God? Abi na spirits?
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Olukologia24592:
The whole world is full of favouritism.... I'm none of them would meet up with cr7 records
I don't think that's their ambition
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by toprealman: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Heard Ronaldo didn't attend the ceremony because of Club commitment on Wednesday...... bullocks!
Him and Messi fall hands big style.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by STILESGANG: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Aderewah:

Kid, I admire his drive. Don't be a sexist pig.
Leave football for men. You sound ignorant.As if Ronaldo=11 players
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Casemiro(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oluwatosin678:
Remove Casemiro from dat first eleven,they are as gud as dead........
you can say that again
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2018
Tonical:
Sorry guys...

You can study Adeleke or Buhari.....at least you have options. Lol

The truth is that your result is very poor. Instead of thinking of what you can study with this, it is better you enrol again and put more effort to have a better result.

Even if you manage to get into higher institution with this, in the future this result can still be a setback somehow especially when looking for job......
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by naijajobx: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2018
ohh
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Fxwarrior: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2018
ominilongest:
U say what grin

God bless you for that epic reply. Some people be spewing thrash on what they know nothing about. How many of those awarded have won just 1 balloon d'or?
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 4:06am On Sep 26, 2018
STILESGANG:
Leave football for men. You sound ignorant.As if Ronaldo=11 players

You are really dumb though. I know football better than you do, as I am a sports presenter on radio. Don't always spew thrash on nairaland. There are countless women that understand sports far more than you do. Don't assumee you know all about football because you still borrow hundred naira from your mum to watch matches in the smelling viewing centres in your areas. Ronaldo's achievements are more than those 11 players combined. Argue with your ancestors.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Teeklef(m): 4:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Aderewah:

You are really dumb though. I know football better than you do, as I am a sports presenter on radio. Don't always spew thrash on nairaland. There are countless women that understand sports far more than you do. Don't assumee you know all about football because you still borrow hundred naira from your mum to watch matches in the smelling viewing centres in your areas. Ronaldo's achievements are more than those 11 players combined. Argue with your ancestors.
That ur radio station don suffer I swear.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by STILESGANG: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Aderewah:

Who made an ignorant twerp like you a sport presenter grin.Ronaldo didnt win shit. If it's paining you,do the world a favour and kill yourself.
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Teeklef:

That ur radio station don suffer I swear.
See waste of oxygen
Re: Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony by Aderewah: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
STILESGANG:
Who made an ignorant twerp like you a sport presenter grin.Ronaldo didnt win shit. If it's paining you,do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Golden circle could have prevented this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried / Christian Eriksen Shares Photo From Hospital Bed / Lionel Messi Rides In A Jeep With 3 Sons And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.