Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,638 members, 7,975,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D (845 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Singer Mr May D Spotted Driving Uber Taxi (video) / Mr. May D Expecting Twins With His Swedish Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D by dammy13(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Still on the Wizkid drag season. Some allegations were made against Wizkid on the Loose Talk Podcast, ‘that there was a time the Starboy locked up Dammy Krane & May D in a room and started giving them drugs such as cocaine to get sounds and melody from the singers’.

The podcast was made by Osagie Alonge and he dragged Wizkid through hell and back.

Mr May D has come to Wizkid’s rescue as he denies the allegations of being locked up and pumped with drugs in a tweet on Twitter few minutes back.

He also posted on his Instagram”

WTF!!!! wiz never gave me drugs nor kept me in his house….now that’s a very bleeped up thing to say!! fwck this guys

See his posts below

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-never-gave-me-drugs-nor-kept-me-in-his-house-mr-may-d/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D by Emmafe(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Problem yin niyen

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D by NaijaCelebNews: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Osage is a useless guy for starting fake rumours
Re: Wizkid Never Gave Me Drugs Nor Kept Me In His House - Mr May D by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mr maydee is a quality artists in Nigeria, and I hate people who start these fake rumours to get clicks smh

I want your verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reveals Her Vagina Broke During Birth Of Her Daughter / "I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents / Chefchi You bleeping Lucky!! You Got Yourself A Fine Man, Davido Tells Chioma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.