Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,239 members, 7,970,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness (28207 Views)

Isreal Dmw's Deep Bow To Davido – Loyalty Or Too Much? (video) / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by NaijaCelebrity: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Flyboi Inc chief, Kiss Daniel has supported Davido after the popstar, came out to brag about his kind heart on Twitter. The DMW boss backed up his claim by gifting new members of his crew the latest iPhone.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/kizz-daniel-attest-to-davidos-goodness.html

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice one Kizz it's good you opened up..Davido is a man with a very good heart, just look at the guy he promised to help just because he said 'Amen' to one of his posts, he has been true to his words, we rise by lifting others..Keep winning bro cool

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by itspzpics(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice one boi kizz
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
I'm also a good girl

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Odobaone: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kiss like to dress like minister of sports I no know Y

33 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by pweshdodo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
The guy is good unlike that Casanova wizkid..no singles this year Davido and olamide have been making us proud so far grin embarassed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by chukwemmyz: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hkkkkij
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Franzinni: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice one guys....

Not hating! But this brother need to get a better sense of style...

Once again I am not hating on dude.. So don't start swinging guys.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Gangster1ms: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
When una go collabo? cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by ignis: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Everyone is good...Buhari is also a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by AdemolaA2: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice one Kiss .. it’s true Davido is a good dude who loves to help ..
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gangster1ms:

It's cooking..Watch Out!!

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Onlinealaba(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
i
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy

Why people exhibit "goodness":

1. To genuinely help others.

2. To show off.

3. To clear suspicion (e.g blood money, ritualist etc spend money or cry a lot during burials of their victims who were close to them).

4. They were compelled or influenced to, etc

5. They have ulterior motives (e.g politicians).

ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY is good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by bedspread: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
No Man is good...

Only GOD is GOOD...

That's why HE Is called THE ONLY GOOD GOD...

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Alaadin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Vado d great
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Deepfreezer(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
David a man after God's own heart.
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by landmark86: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Is in the blood of all the Adeleke's
B-Red is my schoolmate then and he also is a giver.

That's why the people of Osun State decided to vote PDP in has there next governor.

8 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by afroniger: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
This Davido azz-kissing don dey turn to something else. undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by bedspread: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
[s]
Alaadin:
Vado d great
[/s] Help your life... Run from cultism..

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Emmafe(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good of him

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by JailBreaker(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Team OBO

Study For Free In Canada - Donald Wehrung International Scholarship 2018

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Chrysz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Odobaone:
Kiss like to dress like minister of sports I no know Y
who ask you?
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Confirm
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Odobaone: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chrysz:
who ask you?

U
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by inaolaji92: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gangster1ms:

It will be released on xmas.....u can check kizz daniel twitter handle for the post
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by Alaadin(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Help your life... Run from cultism..
U already know
Call me to vado kizz wink
Re: Kizz Daniel Attests To Davido's Goodness by UncleSnr(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Help your life... Run from cultism..
Grow brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife Rock Matching Tuxedo / 'How Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Discovered Us' - Aki And Pawpaw / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.