Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick (46756 Views)

Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by franchasng: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
fata ole bose dudu mudu
paʻu paʻu? ua faʻamaonia e ia le faitaʻaga
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by franchasng: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2018
donstan18:

Kudu za ole fata fata
hehe. oli ea oli ka sebele
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Make the guy enter studio and release an album even if na trash.

The way and manner babes fall easily for celebrities ehn, I just can't understand grin

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2018
She really looks trashy indeed.
I can’t imagine how a MAN who is gainfully employed will decide to settle for a LADY that has nothing to offer beyond sexxx, despite your exposure to wealth and knowledge...??

I still can’t understand
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by DopeAngel(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
itsmeurLady:
But Some men are funny oo... U are dating a Kim Kardashian kind of girl and u expect her not to hoe around when she sees the next highest bidder? U must be joking! She's about that life and no amount of loyalty can keep her, the only loyalty she knows is money!
Shame on you my fellow lady. This is disappointing.
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
Shame on you my fellow lady. This is disappointing.
who are you deceiving, you are only fooling yourself you and I know you are not a female you are a male. so stop with the deceit
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by boyjo: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2018
But why insult all women because of your girlfriend`s bad behavior?
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by poseidon12: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Shortyy:
And how are you certain she's the one? You saw a woman booty and you just jumped into conclusion.

Anyways, whether it's her or nah, I actually do not give a f.

Enjoy my signature

You will obviously do same as that lady. I detest cheats.

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Pentools(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:

It Ain't My Fault l-Tido ft Banky W

Mehnnnn, I freaking relate....L-tido that year.
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by BruncleZuma: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Pentools:

Mehnnnn, I freaking relate....L-tido that year.

You nah man wen sabi

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by JastSiryin(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2018
itsmeurLady:
But Some men are funny oo... U are dating a Kim Kardashian kind of girl and u expect her not to hoe around when she sees the next highest bidder? U must be joking! She's about that life and no amount of loyalty can keep her, the only loyalty she knows is money!
Let's be honest, for girls like that it's not all about the money. It's more to do with the social status of hooking up with a celebrity, and just the plain ol' thrill of promiscuity. Simply put, she ain't loyal cuz she's a slut.
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by delishpot: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Shior! As if he is a saint. Can he say he has not loed to her to go somewhere or meet another woman before? When dem play them you hear women are trash.... grin grin

They should both repent and change.
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by avrex3k(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
potbelly:
Nigga hit that booty so much he recognized it from the backview... grin

Sad one the shorty ain't loyal... sad

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Naza25: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Shortyy(f): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
poseidon12:

You will obviously do same as that lady. I detest cheats.

Lol who gives a fvck who you detest? What's my biz with that? Okpo!
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by jetson06: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why dont you let your girlfriend party with Cassper.

jaxxy:
Must a gf tell her bf everything? She wanted to party and probably he won’t let her
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by KingPapaya: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shortyy:
And how are you certain she's the one? You saw a woman booty and you just jumped into conclusion.

Anyways, whether it's her or nah, I actually do not give a f.

Enjoy my signature

Believe me, a man can recognize his woman's bootay from a mile away .

Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by cardoctor(m): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Women...!!!!!
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by jesmond3945: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
if you are a guy and you want to date please make sure you want to marry as soon as possible because the era of loyal girlfriends is over. Thats my advise.
Re: Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick by Yabaleftstudent: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
where is the girl in this pic?
coz I'm only seeing guys

Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)