Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

How About Additional N21,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How About Additional N21,000 Monthly (883 Views)

Jobberman Vacancy For Chauffeur With 100,000 Monthly Salary / Earn N100,000 Monthly ( Marketing Job In Abuja ) / Make N21,000 For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by nwangap(f): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2010
Hello, as you requested, the investment is called CASH STREAM CONCEPT.

Now, I am here to introduce to you for no cost at all how and where you can invest as low as N15,000 and making N36,000 in a monthly basis. This company pays you N21, 000 in cash,and the balance of N15,000 re-registers you into the next month and you earn over and over again with just your one time investment of N15,000. Isn’t that great!

You are not networking or introducing anybody or even selling anything. The stuffs given to you are food stuffs you can eat in your house. You can even have more slots to make more money faster. This is guaranteed! And don't miss this opportunity because of past experiences cos this is real. Contact me now

Come over to the office at 24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate, oke-afa ejigbo Lagos or give me a call if outside lagos. 08023138853

Pat
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by dolu2007(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2010
Not all that glitters is GOLD!! cheesy
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by Najm(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2010
Hmmmm, doesnt sound too legit but tell me more, i'm a risk taker, u can send it to my box,

najm8000@gmail.com
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by collinsfbi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
I am interested pls send detail to toaster2k3@hotmail.com
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by omeonu(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
I am very mush interested. Can u pls send me more info about it through:, chatwithbobby2009@yahoo.com
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by applerose: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2010
I'm interested. Send me details at applebite406@gmail.com
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by nwangap(f): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
for all those who have tried to call, i'm sorry i lost my phone just today. you can call on my mtn line which is 07035747751. meanwhile i will send detail to those who have requested it.thank you
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by Chidid: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2010
Guys, that babe is not REAL and the deal is FAKE. i've been there b4 and they couldn't show evidence of their operations to convince me. Anyway, a trial mite convince u if u still feel like trying,
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by cassidyo: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2010
Send me the details on nduchiadi@yahoo.com

Use Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly as the subject matter.
Hope we can do something together.
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by nwangap(f): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2010
chidid,

you don't have to lie to anybody. no one has come to me without finding it interesting and ended up investing. i can proudly say that. i didn't say the company is mine rather i tell you i want to introduce to you where you can invest and make money fast. i use my office as a contact place so you don't expect to see anything investment there.

for those who want to find out, the offer is still on. 07035747751

this is real, i hope you don't miss this opportunity. all the best!
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by Chidid: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
You aint still real to me and ur the one lying here. How come ur using ur own office and not show ur clients the main office they are investing their money? Just imagine how that sounds! Anything wrong with u introducing them to exactly where they are investing their money (I mean the main office) and even with proof of evidence if they request for one. ur not still convincing I tell u. DO WHAT IS RIGHT PLEASE!
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by bizybody(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2010
hey comrade,it realy sound ntrstng&mnd blowng bt am nt yet convncd &may nt pick ntrest not untl i got 4ther dtails on it by mailng it 2; ontwuobanyi@gmail.com.I jst Hop dis isnt of thos ntrnet fluke&SCAMMM,
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by nwangap(f): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2010
if only you know how much money i and others i introduced into this investment has made, you won't be saying all that. if you can't identify opportunities, pls allow others who are willing to do so. i hope you don't become another JUSTWISE on this forum, that is if you are not the same person. i wish you all the best though!
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by nwangap(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2010
Chidid:

You aint still real to me and your the one lying here. How come your using your own office and not show your clients the main office they are investing their money? Just imagine how that sounds! Anything wrong with u introducing them to exactly where they are investing their money (I mean the main office) and even with proof of evidence if they request for one. your not still convincing I tell u. DO WHAT IS RIGHT PLEASE!

if only you know how much money i and others i introduced into this investment has made, you won't be saying all that. if you can't identify opportunities, pls allow others who are willing to do so. i hope you don't become another JUSTWISE on this forum, that is if you are not the same person. i wish you all the best though!
Re: How About Additional N21,000 Monthly by Chidid: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Hey, I am not stopping anybody from investing and making fortune thru your investment afterall lotta people have sent their contacts for you to reach them with how it works. But you're yet to answer my question. Why do u prefer to show your clients your own office and not the main office where they are investing their money? Honestly, its kinda suspicious. At least show them proof of evidence and past transactions to convince them and win people like me over. I STILL PLEAD YOU DO WHAT IS RIGHT!

(1) (Reply)

Site Engineers For A Real Estate Development Company / Stallion Group Vacancies: Personal Assistant / Internal Auditors Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.