Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction (3558 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by BabaRamota1980: 3:18am On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:
Go girl. You rock. kiss

God please bless me with a good oyibo man too. Who no like better thing smiley

Shut up there. This is not oyibo, this guy is mexican/honduran.
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by BabaRamota1980: 5:37am On Sep 27, 2018
All of una blind sef. I hope say you guys will not end up under same sheet with men thinking you brought pussy home. Bloody gays!

This head on top is a pointer for whether another head dey down below or not. This person get another head below shaped just like one top.

Its hot outside, why wear turtleneck nau? Because without it the wind pipe will reveal if this na agbero or olosho.

All the softness on the face na botox this person det try to hide the masculine side.
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by ikezuora4689(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Oyinbo man took his black girlfriend to a restaurant for launch and surprisingly went down on his kneels and proposed to her. She cried, that's tears of joy!

Gist via Gistmore >>> https://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-kneels-propose-black-girlfriend-photos

Cc; lalasticlala
you can find love anywhere....I aways tell my friends that I will decide to marry any time I find true love....no matter the race.. religion.. tribes...if not na to remain single forever
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
leave amaka come follow belema you no gree.now Amaka don disappoint you, you don they cry grin grin Ndo ooo tongue tongue
Leave amaka 4 uche 2baba

Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by ayojohn4real: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2018
I beg who is the man and who is the girlfriend, can't see any different
Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by 88Gadas(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Main Reasons Some Nigerian Women Are Single And Will Remain Single Forever ..... / Beer Or Coca-cola Choose One(photos) / The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.