Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,464 members, 7,968,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos (1477 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS / 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals Why She Looks So Young (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos by fattycoal90: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Popular Nigerian actress and wife of popular singer Banky W,

Adesua Etomi has revealed why she thinks she looks so young.

Below is what she shared on her IG page;

“Amo Shine…My Teeth!!! I laugh a lot…i think it’s the reason i look so young I really like this picture…it captures me in my truest form #oshe #philosophical #itsreallyjustvanity”
read more>>> https://www.shelegangan.com.ng/2018/09/26/29-year-old-adesua-etomi-reveals-3-secretes-that-makes-her-look-so-young-photos/

Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
when i first saw her on 'knocking on heaven's door' i tot she was 20 or thereabout, being slim also makes one look younger
Re: 29-year-old Adesua Etomi Reveals 3 Secretes That Makes Her Look So Young (photos by ominilongest(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's a lie she sacrifice her lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Younger Brother On His Birthday (photos) / Again! Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside / Footballer Ighalo Jude Shows Off His State-of-the-art Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.