Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship (2250 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by dgagar(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning to you guys. need your advice on my relationship. have been dating a girl for seven years now and we both love each other to the extent that some of our families has know each other but the problem there is that am not financially okay and I don't want this girl to suffer because I want her to be happy and you know money is the source of happiness. and age is not on this girl side anymore. almost 29years soon. so am planning to end the relationship by telling this girl that if she see any guy that is ready to settle down and financially okay that she should marry him. I don't want to waste her time any longer because she's the first born of her parents , and all her younger once has marry with kids. am 29 too and I can marry at anytime things better but I don't know how this girl and some of our families will feel. please I need your advice my people. should I tell her how I feel or should continue with her till things will be okay. Am a hustler
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Padra(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2018
Why did you have to wait 7 whole years to realize that? undecidedsome guys sha

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nwodosis(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2018
You just said that you are a hustler. Hustlers are not always truthful to their dates of which you are among! You've been living a false life with her for past seven years with her as a hustler wey you be.
My friend, go and tell the babe your true self
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by boy16(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
7 years dating!

Just declare the relationship inconclusive

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by dbos11(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
which kind questn b dis now

bros no make me vex ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Shelumiel: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Sir, you have wasted 7 good years of her life and now you want to back out ? Please, put yourself in her position and see if you too will be okay in terminating a relationship that has lasted this long.
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Please do tell her.
Glad someone is doing the thinking for her!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Ahmed0336(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Just know that she is entitled for pension and gratuity.
What took u this long to realize this?

Wicked beings errwhere angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2018
go ahead
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
Sir, you have wasted 7 good years of her life and now you want to back out ? Please, put yourself in her position and see if you too will be okay in terminating a relationship that has lasted this long.

Dude shut up. He made no mention of promising her marriage. And besides no one tied her hands or forced her to stick with him for 7 years. So how exactly did he waste her time? - I think if marriage was her goal she should had said so long ago and left for good but nah.

Hell even now they are together!
All am trying to say is blame her. Not the guy.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by gabinogem(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy inconclusive relationship... INEC induced relationship
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Eberechi24(f): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2018
wetin you wan use break am? hammer, axe...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Lonestar124: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Marriage is about mutual agreement.. You don't want her to suffer and she copes with you for 7years my dear no lady can endured that with a man if she does not have a deep affection for him.

Matter of both family negotiation.....she is worthy to be betroth and appraised.

Marry her, live and procreate within your capacity.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by marshalldgreat(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
dgagar:
Good morning to you guys. need your advice on my relationship. have been dating a girl for seven years now and we both love each other to the extent that some of our families has know each other but the problem there is that am not financially okay and I don't want this girl to suffer because I want her to be happy and you know money is the source of happiness. and age is not on this girl side anymore. almost 29years soon. so am planning to end the relationship by telling this girl that if she see any guy that is ready to settle down and financially okay that she should marry him. I don't want to waste her time any longer because she's the first born of her parents , and all her younger once has marry with kids. am 29 too and I can marry at anytime things better but I don't know how this girl and some of our families will feel. please I need your advice my people. should I tell her how I feel or should continue with her till things will be okay. Am a hustler
MY BROTHER, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY... MOST TIMES IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT THE MONEY... YOU CAN START FROM SOMEWHERE, I TELL YOU THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE... 7 YEARS NO BE BEANS MAN... SHE'S GONNA MAKE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE KNOWN HER VERY WELL... MY BROTHER I LIKE WHEN YOU USED THE WORD "HUSTLER" AND I GUESS YOU MEANT TO SAY YOU ARE VERY "HARD WORKING", AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT LAZY... DON'T THINK MARRYING A LADY WOULD COST YOU MILLIONS... I TELL YOU, 50K CAN EVEN START THE JOURNEY NO MATTER WHAT... PLEASE DON'T LOSE THAT WOMAN BECAUSE YOU MAY END UP REGRETTING AT LAST...

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Shelumiel: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:

Dude shut up. He made no mention of promising her marriage. And besides no one tied her hands or forced her to stick with him for 7 years. So how exactly did he waste her time? - I think if marriage was her goal she should had said so long ago and left for good but nah.

Hell even now they are together!
All am trying to say is blame her. Not the guy.
Keep silent , wicked fellow! Just read the rubbish you posted ...just talking like someone who changes women like T-shirts. It seems you have no idea what it means to waste a woman's biological clock . Had it been this dude was in a saner climate, to God who made me , the woman would sue him and the court would take it that she is his "legal spouse ".

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why did you waste her time.Guy you are very heartless.Do you think men and women are the same the latter experience menopause and at that age she might find it hard to hook up with serious suitors.
You better stick to that girl.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
undecided Just look at you and you think that gal truly relys solely on you for marriage,dey dia dey sleep until d jollof rice wey she dey prepare on top yuh matter done,then u go realise say u just be one of her guys... Tell her if u wish,buh don't be surprised if she acts unconcerned my 1cent...
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Shugavee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tell her how things r for you, n that U don’t see urself getting married in 2years or more till u are financially better,,, if she continues with you,, it’s her problem but don’t break her heart

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
Keep silent , wicked fellow! Just read the rubbish you posted ...just talking like someone who changes women like T-shirts. It seems you have no idea what it means to waste a woman's biological clock . Had it been this dude was in a saner climate, to God who made me , the woman would sue him and the court would take it that she is his "legal spouse ".

You must be extremely dumb to believe all relationships must lead to the altar! She's the one with the clock, then she must know when to leave. How can you be dating someone for 7years as a woman if your goal is to get married? What do you want to know again about the person you're courting that a year or two isn't enough but 7 freaking years? Love is sweet but it wouldn't hurt to think and use the brain!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by dgagar(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lonestar124:
Marriage is about mutual agreement.. You don't want her to suffer and she copes with you for 7years my dear no lady can endured that with a man if she does not have a deep affection for him.

Matter of both family negotiation.....she is worthy to be betroth and appraised.

Marry her, live and procreate within your capacity.

thanks alot
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by dgagar(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
marshalldgreat:
MY BROTHER, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY... MOST TIMES IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT THE MONEY... YOU CAN START FROM SOMEWHERE, I TELL YOU THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE... 7 YEARS NO BE BEANS MAN... SHE'S GONNA MAKE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE KNOWN HER VERY WELL... MY BROTHER I LIKE WHEN YOU USED THE WORD "HUSTLER" AND I GUESS YOU MEANT TO SAY YOU ARE VERY "HARD WORKING", AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT LAZY... DON'T THINK MARRYING A LADY WOULD COST YOU MILLIONS... I TELL YOU, 50K CAN EVEN START THE JOURNEY NO MATTER WHAT... PLEASE DON'T LOSE THAT WOMAN BECAUSE YOU MAY END UP REGRETTING AT LAST...

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Shelumiel: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:

You must be extremely dumb to believe all relationships must lead to the altar! She's the one with the clock, then she must know when to leave. How can you be dating someone for 7years as a woman if your goal is to get married? What do you want to know again about the person you're courting that a year or two isn't enough but 7 freaking years? Love is sweet but it wouldn't hurt to think and use the brain!
Keep quiet ! Promiscuous fellow . May your sister fall victim for such. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by ritylove(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
After wasting seven years of her time now your looking for an excuse to dumb her

She never complained of your financial status,she has being patient with you all this years now you want to abandon her after using her for so many years and your excuse its financial status, am in doubt you even love her cux if you do you wont be asking this question here

How would you feel if you only sister was used by one random guy for 7yrs and dumb without any profound reason, i feel like knocking your teeth off you pussy of a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
Padra:
Why did you have to wait 7 whole years to realize that? undecidedsome guys sha
cheesy grin
Him think say he go done hammer by now na cheesy
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
if u leave that babe u don Bleep up for Street big time.. aswear down..7 fucking years ..guy just depend on ur hustle..believe in urself.... and plan with ur babe....and make sure u are both hustling ....an empire is Not built in a day it requires hardwork bro...2 heads is better than 1..I wanna see ur prewedding shoot soon bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Ralphjoe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will advice you to stick with this lady, inasmuch as you are a hustler as you said, you can actually start small with her. For her to be with you all these while means she loves you and truely cares for you and she can stick with you in any condition(very rare to find).

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Ay04z(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
if u can eat 2 times daily. Buy 100 naira recharge. Sub wen ur data expire u can marry and huzle for a better future togeda. Now komot the issue of u did not want her to suffer. U will carry 65% why she carry d remaining % of the responsibility. U can not Goan kill urself. Reveal ur identify to her and don't lie. if she can stay. No qualms if she wan run fine.. No let dat girl curse u. Thunder is real.
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Jokerman(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
If you break up with her, God will punish you, and you will suffer greatly... better both of you go and start marital rites....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by egwekwe: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
After you dn drill bore hole, Oil rig , sink hole and pot hole while enjoying different styles which include but not limited to donkey style, tiger style, missionary style, cow girl you now decide to be truthful to her.

HAaaaaaaaaa.....Aye le ooo, ibosi eniyan

Hell awaits you brother

I wonder who you expect to marry her now after spending all her youthful years with you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by Rockyrascal(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thumbz up OP for even having a conscience of letting go;but is she complaining?
Re: I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship by dgagar(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Manpoly:
if u leave that babe u don Bleep up for Street big time.. aswear down..7 fucking years ..guy just depend on ur hustle..believe in urself.... and plan with ur babe....and make sure u are both hustling ....an empire is Not built in a day it requires hardwork bro...2 heads is better than 1..I wanna see ur prewedding shoot soon bro

woow..... thanks alot brother. that's my own plan too. but na this country dey fall my hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk / Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato / ...but why do all Men Secretly Find Bobrisky Vey Attractive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.