Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,310 members, 7,881,137 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Davido And Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido And Lover (315 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Married Woman And Lover Found Dead In A Car In Lagos (graphic Pics) / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Lover by chely: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
A young guy of 26 year's named davido dated a 20yrs old girl called Chioma de luv each other so much to the extent dat they can't skip a day without seeing each other, after 4yrs dey decided to get married, d two couple's were very happy with d way things is going on, after there first,second nd third issue things became very hard to d extent dat dey even find it hard to eat once in a day, during dx period of hardship her wife never lost hope, she was always dere 4 him, she encourages him nd she never stop loving him,
each day dat passes by d man becomes more woried about his present situation, one friday afternoon he was in a bar drinking nd thinking before he saw his childhood frend,his frend was very rich so he decided to tel him about his present condition, his frnd took him to a native doctor where he made his own money nd d following conversation took place between dem.
Native doctor: my son u ar welcome to my shrine,wot can i do 4 u
d man: i need money to take care of my familly
native doctor:hahaha he starded doing some encantation, after sometime he told d man dat he is going to use his wife 4 ritiual
d man: nooo pls she is all i hav, she is d reason why am looking 4 money so dat i can take care of her nd my three children
native doctor: u hav no other option or u wil die
moral lesson: neva go to d devil wen u ar in need always put ur trust in god nd he wil neva fail u
after thinking 4 sometime about wot d native doctor told him, he decided to use his wife 4 ritual, he became rich but he neva hav peace or rest of mind becox his wife is not dere to enjoy d money wit him
prayer's: to every hand dat will type amen u shall neva experience such a thing in ur family

http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/catholic-church-apologises-for-mass.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sexes Proxy For Sexual Abuse / Treat Her With Regard – She Is Also Human / Wedding Crashers. A Trend In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.