Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story! (439 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story! by shontellybee(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2018
My lover.... "The man without a soul"!
Getting at me,for him was without stress...
I wonder how many of his friends he has told, getting her to lay with me on my bed countlessly was without stress too.
He was the sweetest fellow ever.
The type that can have his way around in a woman's body/heart without stress,activate whichever button he wants to.open the refrigerator click to read morehttps:///pad3qD-a2

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Smile / Ebonites / Just Before I Say, Goodbye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.