Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,667 members, 7,972,484 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:50 AM

Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles" Facebook User Advises Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles" Facebook User Advises Christians. (336 Views)

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, / You Can’t Deceive God – Pastor Adeboye Advises Christians To Pay Their Tithes / “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles" Facebook User Advises Christians. by correctbae: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Another Facebook user identified as Zachary Zachin Chinedu has taken to Facebook to express his displeasure to pastors who are found of extorting poor members using fake miracles.

Via his post, Zachary specifically attacked a pastor whose name still remains unknown for now, who was captured using a bronze snake to perform miracles.

According to Zachary, this isn't biblical, and is only a mere way of extorting the poor members.

He said: " I'm not into church bashing or the likes but THIS IS WRONG. Even the Bronze Serpent was later worshipped as Nehushtan and destroyed by one of the Kings (Hezekiah I think)."

See his full post below;

Many People are very STUPID.

The Bible spoke about this. If Jesus Christ is whom you worship, why would you attend such ministries as this?

I'm not into church bashing or the likes but THIS IS WRONG. Even the Bronze Serpent was later worshipped as Nehushtan and destroyed by one of the Kings (Hezekiah I think).

Christians, read the Bible for yourselves. Stop acting the Fool. Stop selling your souls for useless miracles because of your greedy intentions.

You too can hear from God and perform miracles YOURSELF!!!

#iAmZacKING #iAmNegaSonic #OtakuMusica #AudioSithLord #ATaleOfManyHorrors

Phot credits: Festus Sheneni

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/26/christians-stop-selling-your-souls-for-useless-miracles-facebook-user-says-while-attacking-pastor-who-uses-snake-to-perform-miracles/

Re: Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles" Facebook User Advises Christians. by Niflheim(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
The part I like most about this post is where he warned christians to "stop playing the FOOL!!!"....................What a perfect way to describe them!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 30th September, 2018 / Poverty In Spirit / Sinach, Martin PK, Eli-j, CSO, Others Join BLW Best Songs Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.