Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning (43301 Views)

New Year Celebration By Nigerian Christians Unjust To Muslims --MURIC / MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Gudybay(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mad Man..... who don't know you're working for Apc hiding under Islamic body

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by SarcasticGenius(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by islandmoon: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
another shekau in the making, Geo animal has being sited.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yambee:
Ishaq Akintola is a terrorist.

And MURIC is a terrorist organisation,and the sooner the Government classifies them as so, the better for the country.

How can one man be an organisation?and just because the Government is pro-islam, will turn their eyes the other way when this crazy man starts his crazy talks.

Address the concern expressed in this report first. And if you don't have anything to say, keep da fvck shut

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Shampoo77: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
This mad man has started again. Trained by ISIS, working with Fulani Herdsmen to actualize the islamnizing of Nigeria but God will definitely disappoint him and his sponsors.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ebimor96:
Senator Adeleke please carry on deceiving the head-slamming & low intelligence quotient nitwits.

They have no choice but to obey the voice of the one dancing crying in the wilderness of Ede district, Osun State.

MURIC remains a terrorist organization.[/b]

End of the road for the dancing senator and his deception.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by maxzzo1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
All this fake Muslim sef !!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Yambee: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
maasoap:

Address the concern expressed in this report first. And if you don't have anything to say, keep da fvck shut

MURIC member spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by imam07: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
linx123:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2018/09/posers-for-adeleke-of-osun-state.html?m=1
I Shaq akintola is a local pig. Who awarded u a prof? Me i cant call u a prog because a dog is better than u. Illiterate pig. You are a stain to this region.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by annibro(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
How is returning a property BACK to its original OWNER now a Crime? If e pain you, open your own nah!
Abi is there a law that forbids anyone from opening school in Nigeria?

#lIshmealites!Looking4TroubleAnywhereDeyGo#

6 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nichotivity1:
He never win una don dey shout...honestly I really don't understand these sets of people ...Go to the North and find Christian kids in government owned schools learning I.R.k with all pleasure...No government owned school there is allowed to teach C.R.S...yet no one is
complaining....but these Yoruba Muslims no go let person hear word....
On a second thought,this could be APC mumu propaganda... #SMH

That is a blatant lie, even the most useless government schools in the north will never allow Christian kids to study I.R.K.

Why are you trying to create conflict where there is non

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Ategberoson(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
if PDP win he can do whatsoever with the schools in line with the state law and there is nothing one Muslim, Christian and traditionalist will do to veto a state govt decision

this muric needs to trend carefully with this unnecessary noise

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by enemyofprogress: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Noise make don come again. I ate everything Islam. The religion is nothing but trouble. If the world ends today na because of Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Xisnin(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ishaq should be locked up and the key thrown away.
He is mentally unstable and may end up being the Osama Bin Landen of south-west if care is not taken.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Kingsley1000(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
ADELEKE CHRISTAIN VS INCUMBENT MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by babytoun: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buhari and His jihadist wan die ontop this 3500 votes wey remain for osun .

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by package7(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ishaq Akintola o ni moo lile

Evil man.... He will die has a slave tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Prof, it is not good you are using your position to mislead people because of Politics. It is now I know the reason why Imam Abdullah Akinbode resigned as the Chief Missioner of NASFAT. The politics in NASFAT with your type of persons around is enough to send him packing.

You are more a politician than a religious social crusader. So, Kola Abiola is not a Muslim? Segun Mimiko is not a Muslim? You are saying any Muslim that uses his Yoruba name is not a Muslim. Prof, I know your professorship is based on Islamic study which does not support critical thinking & analysis that is why you must swear to an oath on Nairaland to post on Islamic thread. You must have a deal with Nairaland.com owner for the Oath pact to have been included in all the Islamic thread.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by coputa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yoruba Muslims is the reason the south west is not moving forward despite their claims of being highly educated.If you check very well,you will notice that of all the states in the south,it's only the Yoruba states that are highly under developed with high rate of poverty.Why,because they embraced Islam hook line and sinker,so those features you see in most northern populated states are all glaring in the south west,mostly the state of Osun

6 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Aluckiest(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Useless MURIC and APC, Osun is 4 JESUS. No evil agender will work against Adeleke even if he returns those schools back.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by imam07: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hardly u see any Muslim here condemn this ugly pig. But why do Muslims behave this way. They will never condemn any negative act that comes from their religion side. Those that know the truth go just keep quiet. This is the same way they all kept quiet when boko haram first came.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by tigerclaws: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
coputa:
Yoruba Muslims is the reason the south west is not moving forward despite their claims of being highly educated.If you check very well,you will notice that of all the states in the south,it's only the Yoruba states that are highly under developed with high rate of poverty.Why,because they embraced Islam hook line and sinker,so those features you see in most northern populated states are all glaring in the south west,mostly the state of Osun
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Osinamoney:
threats from right, left, up, down, front, back and centre. i think APC in collaboration with INEC will rig out PDP

No. They're only making him more popular with resultant public sympathy.

Indirectly, their incessant attack is working for him.

It's a principle that these dumb peepz don't even realize...
Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
babaolofin:
Prof, it is not good you are using your position to mislead people because of Politics. It is now I know the reason why Imam Abdullah Akinbode resigned as the Chief Missioner of NASFAT. The politics in NASFAT with your type of persons around is enough to send him packing.

You are more a politician than a religious social crusader. So, Kola Abiola is not a Muslim? Segun Mimiko is not a Muslim? You are saying any Muslim that uses his Yoruba name is not a Muslim. Prof, I know your professorship is based on Islamic study which does not support critical thinking & analysis that is why you must swear to an oath on Nairaland to post on Islamic thread. You must have a deal with Nairaland.com owner for the Oath pact to have been included in all the Islamic thread.

God bless you jare

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by imam07: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
dotcomnamename:

You're the mumu here. Read what you wrote again. Please how old are you? Smh
Walai u are an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by coputa(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
babaolofin:

Is Nurudeen a Yoruba name,What does it mean in yoruba,
Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Melody25: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
This guy should be sent to Afghanistan where he rightly belong.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by Benekruku(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nichotivity1:
He never win una don dey shout...honestly I really don't understand these sets of people ...Go to the North and find Christian kids in government owned schools learning I.R.k with all pleasure...No government owned school there is allowed to teach C.R.S...yet no one is
complaining....but these Yoruba Muslims no go let person hear word....
On a second thought,this could be APC mumu propaganda... #SMH

what to you gain in peddling lies
Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by salford1: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
This man is a bigot, and Nigerians are easily deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning by coputa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
babytoun:
Buhari and His jihadist wan die ontop this 3500 votes wey remain for osun .
Osun state election is a litmus for 2019 presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.