Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election (803 Views)

INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Butterflyleo: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
We all know that tomorrow is the D-Day for the re-run elections between the candidates of APC and PDP to decide who takes over from the current Governor Aregbesola.

PDP goes in leading with 353 votes as the re-run elections would hold in 4 polling units in Osun state, namely in Orolu, Osogbo, Ife South and Ife North.

There are 3498 votes up for grabs from these polling centers in these 4 locations. I was in Osun state to observe the last election and I am right now on my way to Osun again but this time with a colleague to witness this epic battle for votes as I bring live reports and live results tomorrow.

If you are also in Osun, you can post your live reports and results here as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Throwback: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Would follow keenly.

Congratulations in advance to whomever has the majority votes.
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Osinamoney: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats in advance to whomever to the highest rigger
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Potorpotor: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
I thought they said it’s two polling units in Orolu .
APC will win . And Oyetola will be declared winner on Friday .
Wailers will cry .
Igbos will wail and die miserably,then burn in hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Potorpotor: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo . What’s with the attached picture? undecided
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Butterflyleo: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Potorpotor:
Butterflyleo . What’s with the attached picture? undecided

To show I am on my way
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

To show I am on my way
An APC paid agent opening a thread to spread lies and propaganda? This thread is dead on Arrival
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mynd44 please close this thread, its a propaganda thread

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
We all know that tomorrow is the D-Day for the re-run elections between the candidates of APC and PDP to decide who takes over from the current Governor Aregbesola.

PDP goes in leading with 353 votes as the re-run elections would hold in 4 polling units in Osun state, namely in Orolu, Osogbo, Ife South and Ife North.

There are 3498 votes up for grabs from these polling centers in these 4 locations. I was in Osun state to observe the last election and I am right now on my way to Osun again but this time with a colleague to witness this epic battle for votes as I bring live reports and live results tomorrow.

If you are also in Osun, you can post your live reports and results here as well.

Mynd44, OAM4J Let's go there
there are 7 polling units 3 in Orolu,2 in ife-south,1 in Ife north and 1 in Oshogbo
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by DogmaNation: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Mynd44, OAM4J Let's go there
Why do u like misleading the masses? 3498 are the number of those that registered,2594 are those that collected their PVC n are the only ones legally required to vote on that day! APC OLE!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo's heading a partisan thread..

engineerboat maybe partisan aswell but compared to butterflyleo and his "10,000 dumps Pdp for Apc propaganda threads littered all over politics section".. your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc fynestboi cc oamj4, this thread is a propaganda thread, the poster has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws, please kindly pull it down. engineerboat will create his thread and nairalanders will follow up
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by dunkem21(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Engineerboat we know ..

Lalasticlala we know..

Whu arh wa undecided
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc fynestboi cc oamj4, this thread is a propaganda thread, the poster has violate rule 8 of nairaland laws, please kindly pull it down. engineerboat will create his thread and nairalanders will follow up
There is no rule on who should create the thread it is a free forum

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Jflex07(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterfly is only doing his job.. I won't blame the nigga though
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by maestroferdi: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Could someone close this crappy thread forthwith?...

The author lacks credibility....He is notorious for distorting facts and disseminating misleading/mendacious information.

Conclusion: DOA.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by maestroferdi: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mynd44:

Who says?

This medium should be dispassionate/disinterested on issues like the one under consideration or else partisanship and slanted reportage will eventually torpedo the platform.

Let there be a semblance balance among the administrators...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Afamed: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Why not create your own thread instead of wailing like a defeated Manchester fan

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Afamed: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mynd44:
Gbam! Oya Jonnyessense over to you, wailing wailer

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

PDP goes in leading with 353 votes as the re-run elections would hold in 7 polling units in Osun state, namely in Orolu, Osogbo, Ife South and Ife North.

There are 3498 registered voters total from those units up for grabs from these polling centers in these 4 locations. I was in Osun state to observe the last election and I am right now on my way to Osun again but this time with a colleague to witness this epic battle for votes as I bring live reports and live results tomorrow.

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
DogmaNation:
Why do u like misleading the masses? 3498 are the number of those that registered,2594 are those that collected their PVC n are the only ones legally required to vote on that day! APC OLE!

Is it PDPs report I should follow or Inec? Was it inec that said only 2594 collected PVCs? When I get that update from Inec I will make ammends

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anyone who feels aggrieved that I opened this thread for the intents I indicated in the OP should go to court and seek redress.

Engineerboat is partisan being a PDP lackey and in my OP I did not Indicate any form of favouritism in my write up

My thread stands and updates as well as results will flow through it tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:

You make a lot of noise based on your fear of your own shadow.

Chilax and enjoy the updates. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Afamed:

Gbam! Oya Jonnyessense over to you, wailing wailer
leave me alone,let me be now.
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Esseite:
Butterflyleo's heading a partisan thread..

engineerboat maybe partisan aswell but compared to butterflyleo and his "10,000 dumps Pdp for Apc threads littered all over politics section".. your guess is as good as mine.

grin

Awww I never knew that those truthful threads indicating the truth about the defections from PDP to APC were hurting you this badly.

That's the price one has to pay for being truthful. You know they say truth is bitter and bitter things are good for you.

Thanks for noticing those threads wink

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Agbaletu: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
We are watching from afar.
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by mukostic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
My own prediction is this, PDP has the upper hand to win tomorrow if and only if the election is free and fair. l see Ife people voting for their own son which is the deputy to Adeleke. The vote in Osogbo may likely be won by the APC and In Orolu the votes can be divided but PDP may likely win it. The PDP has 353 votes on ground. This is prediction
Re: Osun 2018 Gubernatorial Election: Thread For Supplementary Election by Buterflyle0: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Public holiday has just been declared by the Osun state government for tomorrow.

This is getting interesting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Was Sold To The British For 1.1 Million Dollars In 1899 / Bola Tinubu, The Jagaban Of Lagos Politics / Ex-abacha’s Aide Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.