Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,141 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

If you live in ibadan; See this!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you live in ibadan; See this!!! (9700 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / Is It Advisable To Date Someone Whom You Live Together / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello guys;
So am planning to relocate to ibadan early next year and I know the cost of living is kinda low but I still have some questions.
*1 Like how much can I get a 1bedroom flat
in a serene environment with legit security not an area thief is gonna invade everytime
*2 What area is less prone to flood as I know that's a major challenge in Ibadan
*3 What's the electricity like in ibadan like how many hours in a day.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by OneCorner: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Come to aba instead of dat brown roof capital

6 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by tee59(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Actually it depends on the area. You are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
tee59:
Actually it depends on the area. You are welcome.
Thanks tee actually I am actually blank when it comes to ib cos I don't know anywhere so what area do you suggest talking about light and security
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
OneCorner:
Bro the thing is i want somewhere close to lag thanks btw

2 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
please guys more input cryplease guys more input
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by tee59(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
7years:

Thanks tee actually I am actually blank when it comes to ib cos I don't know anywhere so what area do you suggest talking about light and security
Like new bodija, oluyole extension, akobo, challenge , GRA, and many more interesting places. And security is really good there. Even places to chill out and have funs plenty. Light in those places are good too. You will really enjoy Ibadan infant, it's peaceful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
tee59:
Like new bodija, oluyole extension, akobo, challenge , GRA, and many more interesting places. And security is really good there. Even places to chill out and have funs plenty. Light in those places are good too. You will really enjoy Ibadan infant, it's peaceful.
Nice one
Do you have an idea of what the price range looks like and do you have any agent contact?
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Sard(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
7years:

Nice one
Do you have an idea of what the price range looks like and do you have any agent contact?

In those areas she mentioned, you should be able to get a decent one-room self-con with basic amenities around 250/300k.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sard:

In those areas she mentioned, you should be able to get a decent one-room self-con with basic amenities around 250/300k.
Thanks bro
please do you have any agent contact or someone you can link me up with
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by qwertygeni: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Op, what are your goals of relocating to Ibadan? Do you have a car? What's your monthly living budget aside budget for accommodation? Answers to these will help give you best advice as per your inquiry.

PS. My job revolves round lag & IB

2 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 1:13am On Sep 27, 2018
qwertygeni:
Op, what are your goals of relocating to Ibadan? Do you have a car? What's your monthly living budget aside budget for accommodation? Answers to these will help give you best advice as per your inquiry.

Am actually relocating cos I wanna stay away from home just to learn and money ain't the problem as regards the budget thingy
maybe I'll just have a friend or 2 and stay indoor all day not planning to work just to read well for few years
its actually about starting afresh as regards my career.

3 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by naijaicee: 2:16am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=qwertygeni post=71559357]Op, what are your goals of relocating to Ibadan? Do you have a car? What's your monthly living budget aside budget for accommodation? Answers to these will help give you best advice as per your inquiry.

hello sir, help a brother I'm looking for a job. bsc political science and international relations, done with Nysc as well. I'm new in Ib thank you.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=naijaicee post=71560129][/quote] bro abeg I no get job wey I wan offer ooo but I fit get your contact make we reason abeg
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by PropertyErrands: 3:39am On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

Thanks bro
please do you have any agent contact or someone you can link me up with

Call Property Errands & Co. Limited on 0809 993 4000.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

Am actually relocating cos I wanna stay away from home just to learn and money ain't the problem as regards the budget thingy
maybe I'll just have a friend or 2 and stay indoor all day not planning to work just to read well for few years
u better not fall into scam here, that u are asking for contact online, hmm i pity u.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Babtossdan(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Try areas such as, Oluyole extension, Akobo, Bodija, Ring road,for a one room apartment you'd get a good room for 100-180,and for two bedrooms or even three bedrooms, you'd see a good room between 200-350.
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by lereinter(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
OneCorner:

do u know how many ibos from aba staying in ibadan

4 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Bjainy: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
@ Akala Road, Oluyole Estate Extension, a good house that fit your requirement goes between #150k to #250 total package but if you now want three bedroom flat, prepare maximum of #800k total package.

1 Like

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by waleyp(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
BoDiJA ,Ring Road ,Challenge AKALa Road, OriTa Challenge, OLuYoLe Estate, OKE ADo, I WonT AdVISe To Stay At AKOBo Cos Of Traffic And Its Bit Far From Main City Gan Gan,

1 Like

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Yewandequeen(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

Nice one
check olx. U will see different houses then u can contact the agent for nor info.
Oluyole and bodija are in the heart of town but different angles sha.

You can still get 1bedroom for 120/150k in Oluyole

2 Likes

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

rented my one room self con in agbowo for 130k.
there's a new building on my street for the same price
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
rented my one room self con in agbowo for 130k. there's a new building on my street for the same price
Lavida shey you fit link me up with your agent ni?
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
dancok:
u better not fall into scam here, that u are asking for contact online, hmm i pity u.
For asking for agent's contact
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

you don't need agent.
they'll just collect your cash.
just take a stroll to the area you'll see "to lets"

1 Like

Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
7years:

you don't need agent.
they'll just collect your cash.
just take a stroll to the area you'll see "to lets"
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by 7years: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
you don't need agent. they'll just collect your cash. just take a stroll to the area you'll see "to lets"
Thanks a lot God bless you lavida
Re: If you live in ibadan; See this!!! by kayo80(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

rented my one room self con in agbowo for 130k.
there's a new building on my street for the same price

Please do you know if there is a room and parlor self contain apartment in the new building you spoke about? I want to move to that agbowo area. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.