Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,849 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Partner Up With Affiliate Programs.-- “how To Become Affiliate To The Big Wigs" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner Up With Affiliate Programs.-- “how To Become Affiliate To The Big Wigs" (284 Views)

Best 3 Fashion Affiliate Programs In 2022 / 21 Of The Best Affiliate Programs That Pay The Highest Commission / Best Affiliate Programs For Nigerians In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner Up With Affiliate Programs.-- “how To Become Affiliate To The Big Wigs" by afriezine: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
“How to Become Affiliate to the Big Wigs Like: Amazon, Clickbank, E-COMMERCE, konga, ajebomarket etc.”
In a situation where by you have a whole lot of business ideas but lack the money or right information needed to succeed. What do you do? Examine all information available and filter some, then leverage on the internet to grow if you lack money.

I know how it used to be when I was starting out, I almost felt dis-satisfied and wanted giving up several times but I do not know what kept on propelling me. Right now, this might be the same case with you as am speaking to you.

You had ideas and money as well but do not know how to start or have no money but wants to acquire one legally. Affiliate marketing is the secret.

Let us view it in common sense for your better understanding of what affiliate marketing is, suppose a website “A” pays a website “B” for each visitor or client “B” sends to “A” website. This process is called affiliate relationship. Mind you that “B” has no investment in the products or services of “A”; in this case “A” does not pay “B” unless a certain action is performed by “B”. This might be making a purchase or referral of email signup form. Fantastic side of affiliate marketing is that; some firm will pay for just leading customers to them (lead) and others pay for actual sale.

Affiliate marketing of course means---- http://www.afridigit.com/products.php?id=1

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank CEO Assures Investors On Better Returns In 2018 / CAC Business Name Registration For Just #15,000 In Just 2working Days / Contact Me For Help In Your School Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.