Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! (7063 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle / Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out / Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by mudiana(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday Google. Continue to grow in strength. For those that didn't believe in u indabeniiingn... Ntoor! To them.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by wisdom4today: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018
We need more Nigerian Youth to harness the power of the ICT to develop the country.

Also see HOW APPLE, THE WORLD'S MOST VALUABLE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Preferito:
This is quite incredible! That part where they tried to sell their invention to Yahoo and Co but were declined really got me.
We have to learn to believe in ourselves even when no one does.
Wow
Have u tried my own I developed Gopit.
www.gopit.com

Trust me

1 Like

Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Google,the most privacy-invasive company ever......their end of dominance is near
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
Google haz indeed ckme of age and a blessjng tomany publishers here in nigeria. . .bloggers using Google adsense now smile to the bank monthly. ..may God bless the founder's. ...cheers

Amen
Try my own search engine I developed it for 9ja
www.gopit.com
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy buffday google

Guys try my own search engine for naija
www.gopit.com
www.gopit.com.ng

Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Dottore: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2018
peterangelo:

Stop bringing ur country down na
Have u tried gopit search engine?
Ive seen the site but its more or less a plagiarized Google with a different interface aimed at collecting bucks for adverts and ranking besides the site is not hosted by Nigeria host.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by newsnjobs(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2018
Amazing.

Such a robust growth within this short time.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Rasbel(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...I'm...Google.

Boss
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Rasbel:

Boss
Good morning to you.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by iamnavy1: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2018
HBD.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Avery200: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Google is not the second most valued company after apple..it is Amazon ....Be properly guided
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Rasbel(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Good morning to you.

Beautiful morning. Do have a great day ahead sir.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Rasbel:

Beautiful morning. Do have a great day ahead sir.
You too.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Daviddson(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Google is 20 years old and is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Twitter is 12 years and is worth billions of dollars. Facebook is 14 years and is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Instagram and WhatsApp are about 9 years old each and are also worth billions of dollars. All of these due to constant innovations by the founders. Our own Nairaland is older than all of these companies except Google and Facebook and is not known outside Nigeria; no innovation, nothing nothing. Just the same way it was 13 years ago. Seun, do something to Nairaland and make it a great platform. Introduce features seen in other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and shoot this place to the moon. Hire Web developers; you can't run it alone. The returns will be huge and the users will have more satisfaction.

You may contact me for more....
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Dottore:

Ive seen the site but its more or less a plagiarized Google with a different interface aimed at collecting bucks for adverts and ranking besides the site is not hosted by Nigeria host.
Yea I don't want to use 9ja domain for my host
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by odizeey(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Google is 20 years old and is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Twitter is 12 years and is worth billions of dollars. Facebook is 14 years and is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Instagram and WhatsApp are about 9 years old each and are also worth billions of dollars. All of these due to constant innovations by the founders. Our own Nairaland is older than all of these companies except Google and Facebook and is not known outside Nigeria; no innovation, nothing nothing. Just the same way it was 13 years ago. Seun, do something to Nairaland and make it a great platform. Introduce features seen in other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and shoot this place to the moon. Hire Web developers; you can't run it alone. The returns will be huge and the users will have more satisfaction.

You may contact me for more....
I weak my brother
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Dottore: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2018
peterangelo:

Yea I don't want to use 9ja domain for my host
You could have used Nigerian host nah and you could have developed your site from scratch instead of using a different face while it's Google that's actually running in the background.
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by procky(f): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Happy birthday to google... In them I Trust
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
peterangelo:

Amen
Try my own search engine I developed it for 9ja
www.gopit.com
Crap
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by melodyogonna(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
eleojo23:
Google...the site that has made us lazy

We don't struggle to memorize things these days because we can always ask Google.
Why would you want to memorize something you can ask Google?
Re: Google Celebrates 20th Birthday Today! by Ndumike009: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
wonderful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Blog Here For Guest Posting. / .:::::: Get Paid To Post Forum! - Make Money Online | $100 In A Month ::::::. / A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.