Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility (382 Views)

Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by chinwe1960: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2018
MY RESPONSE TO EKWEREMMADU’S RECENT NO CONFIDENCE VOTE ON INEC.

In response to the no- confidence vote passed on INEC by the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremnadu CFR, I reserve my comment on it, till we see the example Senator Ike Ekweremnadu will set with the Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary Election slated for 2nd October, 2018 by 11am at Awgu Local Government Field- the Constituency Headquarters of Enugu West Senatorial Zone.

The Deputy Senate President is expected to use the said Primary Election of PDP which he is one of the contestants to show INEC how transparent elections ought to be; and how religious he is with upholding legitimate Internal Party democracy and elections devoid of corruption and irregularities.

The Deputy President is aspiring to contest PDP Primary election for the Party ticket to be returned to the Nigerian Senate for the 5th time.

While a school of thought holds the view that the 5th term ambition of the Deputy President Senator Ike Ekweremnadu is unwarranted, and is totally rejected by Enugu West constituents who prefered my humble self Chief Sir OAU Onyema; Ekweremnadu has struggled to showcase to the world the wrong impression that it is his constituents that wants him back to the senate.

It is only the outcome of the Enugu West PDP Primary Election, and how it will be conducted, that will re-affirm the credibility of Ekweremnadu’s vote of no confidence on INEC.

In the years 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015 the ENUGU WEST PDP SENATORIAL PRIMARY ELECTION were held at Awgu LGA field, the Constituency Headquarters; and surely unless there is a plan to rig the election, the Primary election will hold at Awgu Field as usual.

This fear of trying to tamper with the venue, is occasioned by the information from the grapevine that the Incumbent Senator is working hard to subvert democracy at all cost as concerns the upcoming Primary Election.

I can only gear towards lending credence to the no confidence vote of the DSP on INEC, after I must have had the opportunity to compare how his Primary Election was conducted, and then compare it with allegations agains INEC.

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/09/27/enugu-west-pdp-senatorial-primary-elections-litmus-test-ekweremmadu-credibility/

Re: Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by iksmoore(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
DSP has made that position his own at the National Assembly . I wonder if he is the only person from the zone. Smh
Re: Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by g0tze: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2018
Ekweremadu till 2023.
Re: Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Ekweremadu should continue in his position till we can find another person who can fill in his big shoes. He has raised the bar for effective representation so high. The grassroots is his main strength.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
iksmoore:
DSP has made that position his own at the National Assembly . I wonder if he is the only person from the zone. Smh
Ask Tinubu wife, and co, na only PDP things they pepper una for body.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu West PDP Senatorial Primary :A Litmus Test For Ekweremmadu Credibility by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
iksmoore:

He has been dishing out a very effective representation, very popular with his constituents.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Whistle Blowers In Trouble For Providing False Information Against Bank MD / Ambode Confirms APC As Party Of Fraudsters And Riggers Says PDP (Press Release) / NPYM Leader's Message To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.