Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Webmaster & Website Developers (you're Needed Here) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster & Website Developers (you're Needed Here) (252 Views)

Webmaster Needed Here / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster & Website Developers (you're Needed Here) by BabaLeftOnline(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys

How are you? My name is samuel. I am not really a professional blogger neither am i a web designer. I like learning new things blogging is just a way of showing how much I love good music and the entertainment industry. Ever since a helper, helped me upload his theme on my website. I never one day tired to change things on the blog to make professional..… November 1 will make Babaleftonline.com 1year and as I am talking to you i still havent earn any money from my website/adsense ads due to I don't have money to purchase an AdSense account. I applied though for google adsense but still haven't been approved by Google. Please, i really need your help on my blog want to make it look professional and also gain lot of "traffic SEO" and whosoever designed my blog with premiere tools would add his or her adsense ads on my blog while i keep blogging on my site and he or she earns from the ads running on my site.... Please help me this is what I can offer...

WhatsApp 08134510678..…God Bless You
Re: Webmaster & Website Developers (you're Needed Here) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
First I must commend you for running a non profitable blog for 1 year.
Not too many bloggers have that kind of resilience.
I checked your blog and noticed that you run a music blog. And you have a few foreign and local music published on the blog. That's probably the reason why Google has not and probably will not approve your adsense.
Google has a policy against copyright © and they are strict about it. I'm sure they believe all the songs you post on your website for people to download are properly purchased from the original owners which infringed the copyright ownership of the songs.
Enough of Google wahala, to make money on your blog, I will recommend a few things.
Move closer to upcoming artists around you and here on nairaland and charge a token for their new songs to be published for download on your blog.
And start an affiliate marketing on your blog pending the time you have enough money to buy an adsense.
I must warn you though, even if you buy an adsense. Google will still suspend it one day.

Finally, I can help you design your blog and add taste to it but I won't add my adsense account to your blog.
So I'll be doing it for free... Just helping a brother.

Contact me on Whatsapp 09033012548

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Legit Affiliate Companies In Nigeria / . / Cheapest And Reliable Hosting? Please I Need Your Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.