Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,347 members, 7,937,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl (520 Views)

S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by Nawaaoh: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2018
A 16-year-old boy who was caught inserting his finger into a 2-year old girl’s private part said that he did not mean to abuse the victim but wanted to see how a female organ looks like having heard so much about it.

He reportedly told the police that he had heard so much about the female organ and decided to check it out in order to know why men look for women all the time. Hhmm, Nawao!!

Read more -
http://www.mazechmedia.com/2018/09/26/i-only-wanted-to-see-how-it-looks-like-16-year-old-boy-caught-molesting-a-2-year-old-girl/

Re: ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by johnaruson(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Testing the microphone
Re: ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by Valro(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2018
You ll see how prison looks like, ode
Re: ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2018
undecided
Re: ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
No problem u will know very well in Kirikiri
Re: ‘I Only Wanted To See How It Looks Like’ –Boy Caught Molesting A 2-year-old Girl by Nawaaoh: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Curiosity they say kills the cat

(1) (Reply)

Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland / Is It Normal To Not Want A Partner? / Jamaican Man Caught Sleeping With Goat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.