Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,592 members, 7,978,974 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? (336 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2018
I have watch men beats their wife black and blue and at last the both live till the old age,

and I have witness man that don't touch the wife and it's like a beef show,

I want to say that MATURITY IS FOR MEN NOT FOR MOST WOMEN like 90 out of 100 don't have that mature attitude,

They talk too much, they have no control over what get out their mouth as soon as they are provoked, +-

They talk now and think later,

They can kill you now and cry about it later,

95 percent of women act, talk before they think

To me I strongly believe that no matter the height of any lady, or women perhaps, her IQ is equal to that of a under 6,

it's what you tell her don't that she wants and love to do,

for instance,

Kids loved to be pampered when beating same goes with ladies no matter her age,

Kids love after market little stuffs like lollipop coco pops, popcorn, ice cream, meat pie, My dear try any of this stuff on any lady you think she is mature maybe in 35 or 40 and you will be supersized that she will dance along.

Men are found of beating kids to correct them when their going wrong as a measure to correct them,

like the say spare the rod and spoil the child,

and I strongly believe that, growing older for men don't affect that mindset that beating anyone as a means to correct their ill manners even their own wife will correct every home training that she dodged while growing up from her parent home.

say for instance, the western word who has wrecked Guinness book of record with divorce, check no touch, no beating
and that's the ugly side of women if you give them more power that is not for them or above their capacity to control, they poo poo every where they abuse it, they turn it on you,

if you as a guy believe in this my little philosophy, you will from this day start seeing every woman as kid inside a big body, the brain is almost the same so start seeing them as kids and treat them like kids and you will get fed up with their kind of lifestyle, like they poo poo, play and eat sand, through rubbish on themselves, and so on.

I will say, beat them as to correct them, not as to take their life.

if a woman knows you don't take shit, and can beat her black and blue is she make a mess, she speaks with caution,
she act with caution,

but as soon as she realize that all you can do when she misbehave is to talk and complain,

she will automatically become an inventor of trouble, my girlfriend is my witness

if we all know that God will instantly slap us with hands of fire from above when we sin, that fear will make us to be more righteous than the angels in heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
The one that divorces the wife, I guess he loves her enough to let her go instead of deceiving and causing her constant pain.
Re: A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by donstan18: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
There's nothing like LOVE in MARRIAGE.

Una no dey hear word!
Re: A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
kennygee:
The one that divorces the wife, I guess he loves her enough to let her go instead of deceiving and causing her constant pain.

hahaha you sound like you knew nothing about love, if god love you he corrects you and don't let you go hell fire, if he let you go uncorrected, he don't like you one bit no to mention love,

if you love anything, the last thing you wanna do is to let go. no matter what.
Re: A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by gabinogem(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
resetting sometimes is allowed...there are sometimes whereby u just can't hold it anymore, all u need to do is to reset her brain with some resounding slaps...but constant battering is never acceptable even if she offends u everyday.... apply moderation in all things +++
Re: A Man That Beats Wife & Man That Divorce Wife, Which One Truly Love The Wife? by lawlhee: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm.. this is a very BIG question. I think divorce is more extreme, it involves letting go finally after so much tolerance. Beating on the other hand is a way of the man letting out negative energy, (I don't support domestic violence) the thing is just that it is still possible for the beater to change around but divorce is a forever gone issue.
In the two cases love is woooooo don't scatter my head.

(1) (Reply)

I'll be close to 28 trrow, 7th I wish for a good Job and a good lady for dating / Anytime He Wants To Browse You Have To Open Computer. Pastor Tells Bride(video) / Sex And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.